Chapter 2

Soon they were both engrossed in a conversation with fun and laughter.
They exchanged some funny moments in their past, laughed together.

He told her that she could sleep if she wanted to as he was a night person and was used to sleeping late. Zoya didn't because she was enjoying her first night.

Then Aditya started to tease Zoya in his first night. But it's backfired badly.

   Aditya: I want to confess one thing to you.

   Zoya: I am listening

  Aditya: I am gay.

I am expecting huge reactions in her face. But she didn't reacted as I expected.

   Zoya: why didn't you told me this before our marriage.

I am thinking inside. Whether I am said I'm gay or something else. Why she didn't even reacting.

   Aditya: I told about this to parents. But they didn't listen to me. They said I'm ok once marriage done.

Still I didn't see any reactions on her face.

  Zoya: ohhh that's ok

I didn't expected that reaction on her face.

   Aditya: what are you ok with this? Are you understand what I said?

   Zoya: ya you are a gay and I'm ok with.

Next few minutes I am in fully blank mode. After few minutes

   Zoya: I want to also confess something to you.

I'm in different state of mind. So didn't listen what she said

   Zoya: again I want to also confess something to you.

   Aditya: tell me

   Zoya: I'm also homosexual

   Aditya: whatttttt?

   Zoya: I'm a lesbian.

After listening those words. I think two or three

volcano explosion happen inside me. Now I understand why she didn't reacted.

   Aditya (with angry tone): why didn't you told me this before.

  Zoya: like your parents, my ammi also didn't listen to me. She also said I'm ok once marriage done.

I don't know how to react to this. So many thoughts running inside my mind.

   Zoya: why your face is turning into red ?

   Aditya (with angry voice): why you & your ammi ruined my life.

   Zoya: why you reacting like this. You also gay. You also didn't said anything about your sextuality before marriage. Then why you overreacting now.

   Aditya: I was kidding and I wanted to tease you. That's why I told I'm gay. But I'm not gay.

  Zoya: ME TOO

  Aditya (confusingly): what you mean ME TOO?

  Zoya (with laughing face): I know sweetheart, you are not a gay. You want to play game with me. So, I decided to make this game more interesting. What's why I said I'm a lasbian.