CHAPTER 2

Not HIM

I was watching the two students one was a girl and the other one was a boy....

WAIT! WHAT?

They must be friggin' kidding me right? Number 37?

Yes, you got it right, racer number 37. The boy who was glaring daggers at me the night before was now standing right there in front me in my class. Since the time I started racing I had never found a single person to coincide with me at some other place than the track but now this? What if he recognized me? Cool Artemisia he's not going to recognize you, you were completely disguised and more he knows Raven Blaze not Artemisia Frost. You just have to keep it cool and act normal to avoid suspicion that's all.

"Everyone we have got two new transfer students here." Mr. Harrison announced, "Now you two please introduce yourselves."

First spoke the girl, "Hello I'm Eva Edward, I transferred here from St. Anthony High school. Hope we get along well." She said with a small smile and Mr. Harrison asked her to sit in the middle row with Crystal Clearwater. Now was Number 37.

"Hi I am Orion Mathews; I moved to Tallahassee from Jacksonville three days ago. Let's get along and be friends." He said with a smile and my heart sank to the deepest of its depths.

No...this can't be.....His name is Orion..... No, he's not him......this is just a coincidence, just life playing some dirty trick on you Artemisia. He can't be that Orion, yes he can't be, their faces....... Their faces are different and.. voice yeah voice too... everything is different but those eyes .....No that's also a coincidence..... Don't let the same things catch up to you Artemisia .... relax... stay calm!
I was rattling inside my head.

You know what? Life is just a big ridiculous comedy. Don't forget to give it a laugh.

I laughed to myself. He had no chance of survival; he must have died after that. He was already dead by the time I got away. Yes! He's dead. The Orion Mathews I knew was dead.. I kil....

My thoughts were interrupted by Mr. Harrison. He has started the class. We were studying trigonometry that day. He began his babble and everyone including me followed up by taking notes.

After that came English, then Latin (yes I was studying Latin). The day went smoothly, soon it was lunch break and Orion was in every class except the Latin one.

The Biology class just ended and I went to cafeteria to eat something. Nobody joined me at lunch. Being a royalty I always stood out and the second reason was that, things happen you know.

I bought a juice can and pizza. I began eating while I thought about the next race, Demon and Mom and Dad.

Orion's POV:

When I woke up thst day I was actually pissed main reason was because of the night before. Who the hell this Raven Blaze is? I had never lost a race before and she defeated me so swiftly on my first bike race there.

I moved there, to Tallahassee, with my family three days ago. We left this city for a couple of years but we were back again.

I was enrolled at Leon High School and today's my first day. I was a second year high school student by the way. Okay so during breakfast Alex, my elder brother (he's just three years older than me), cheered me up and I drove away to my new school in good spirits. I entered my class with the teacher and introduced myself but then when I was about to go and sit with a boy named Ben, I felt someone staring at me. I looked around me and found a girl, sitting all alone in the far left corner, staring at me. But something was odd. She wasn't looking at me in a girly- girly way. She looked pissed and surprised. I felt nostalgia. Those greenish-grey eyes, I had seen them somewhere. I felt I knew her but I couldn't remember meeting her.