Gremory Family

Começar do início

"Watch the phrasing ya moron! Remember who's house we're in!" Kyo scowls.

Grayfia escorts the ORC into another room, while Millicas just runs in. "Rias and her friends are finally here!"

"My, my. Such poor behavior." Kyo stiffens upon seeing the woman that Millicas was hugging. 

"Kyo

"Kyo." Rias says.

"Present!" Kyo salutes, being snapped out of his phase.

"Finding a carpet that matched the drapes was a pain." Rias states. "Please try not to drool on it while staring at my mother."

Kyo stands next to Rias. "First of all, I was not drooling. I'm not Charn." Charn growls and snaps at his leg. "AGH! Hey! Watch where you aim those! Second of all, your mom?!"

"It's a pleasure to see you again." Akeno bows to Rias's mother. "It's been too long, Lady Venerana."

"You sound so different, Akeno." Venerana says. "I'm so delighted to meet all your new friends. I'm Rias's mom, Venerana Gremory."

~Huh. I honestly thought she would've had red hair like Zeoticus.~ Kyo thinks. ~But what do I know about family genes?~

Venerana then eyes Kyo. "Excuse me, darling, but are you Kyo Najasaki?"

Kyo steps forward. "Yes ma-(clears throat, having sounded high-pitched) I mean, yes ma'am. Forgive me me for asking, but how do you know my name?"

"I take it upon myself to know my daughter's suitors. A mother worries." Venerana states. "That and your mother and I have been talking about you over tea." Venerana moves to the side and gestures to the couch, where Anaria is sitting and smiling while holding a cup of tea.

Kyo slaps his forehead and drags his hand down his face. "What are you doing here?!"

Anaria shrugs. "Rias's mother invited me. After all, we have been chatting for several months since Open House, Ky-Ky."

"Okay, I'm gonna need a bottle of cyanide, a can of hairspray, a lighter, and a shovel in that order, please." Kyo says counting his fingers.

"What's the shovel for?" Kiba asks.

"Duh! So Indo can bury me alive! You think pills and fire are gonna do anything?" Kyo says with an obvious look. He turns back to Venerana. "I'm sorry, Madam Gremory, but you don't need to worry. I've been taking care of Rias and the ORC to my fullest capacity."

Venerana giggles. "I have no doubts that you have. After all, my husband should've picked the boy Rias liked as her fiancée to begin with."