/ 19 / min yoongi

Start from the beginning

However, it was not like that for Yoongi. He wasn't sure what was going on, but he just had lost interest in fucking around.

"Maybe I'm just getting tired of meaningless sex."

"Wow, she must really be worth it." Chungha felt a little attacked and hurt by his words. She thought they had more than something meaningless.

"I'm not-"

"In love? You said it. But I know you too well Yoongles, you don't change from water to wine from anywhere. Less than two months ago you were more than happy with meaningless sex. Something - or someone - must've made you change your mindset." Her words were sharp and pettish as she felt some angry tears arise.

"You're right. Nobody changes like this from nowhere." He said with a pensive and lost sight, looking up at her and clenching his jaw.

With a determined mindset, he got up and walked to Chungha, who was caught by surprise by his sudden hungry look, grabbing her waist and pulling her against him. His lips chased hers in a desperate kiss. Chungha was still shocked by his sudden change, but she was more than happy to have him in any way.

She really liked Yoongi. However, she was young, and she loved to be free too, and her job offered her that kind of freedom she sought. If she wasn't a flight attendant, maybe she would want a serious relationship and she wouldn't have minded trying one with him. But that wasn't the case.

Yoongi's hands traveled through the side of her body, descending to her legs to lift her up easily and sit her on the desk. Yoongi swept some papers that were on the table, and leaned Chungha on the cold surface, as his kisses went down and kept lowering until he was on his knees. 

Flashes of uninvited memories emerged in his mind and forced him to stop. His hands closed into fists, as he backed away from Chungha and got up slowly.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know. I just... can't keep doing this. I'm sorry." He said with a lowered head, frustrated at himself and his fucked up mind.

Why did he have to remember her? And, more importantly, why the simple thought of her could have such power of making him stop. Chungha sighed heavily and watched Yoongi mess his hair in frustration. 

Even if he didn't want to admit it to himself, she knew why he wasn't able to keep going. She was hurt about their ending, but she knew that sooner or later something like that would happen.

"Let's grab a drink later."

"I-"

"As friends, only. I like your company and I have only one more night here. I could use a friendly presence." She quickly clarified as he was about to reject her again. At least she would like to keep the friendship.

"Ok. Dinner at eight?" Yoongi felt relieved that she was taking things well, and a small smile grew in the corner of his lips because of that.