/ 11 / kim taehyung

updated: 22/jan/2021

ME

Who is this? 

He sent, biting his bottom lip with excessive force. In a fit of rage, he threw his phone against the wall and screamed. Seokjin walked into his little brother's room a few seconds later, trying to understand what was happening. He saw Tae laid in his bed and then saw his broken phone on the floor.

"What's wrong?" He asked with wide eyes, worried.

"Jimin." The concerned expression suddenly turned to one of boredom, as he threw himself sitting on the bed, beside the other's body.

"Again? When are you getting over him?" He rolled his eyes, tired of the same old shit.

"Never," Taehyung whined, kicking his feet in the air.

"You know it was your choice." Jin accused him, and Taehyung contorted his wide lips down in an irritated expression.

"It was the best choice for him." He blurted annoyed.

"I know." Jin agreed with true sadness in his tone. He knew it wasn't an easy choice for his baby brother. 

For the past six years, he has been hurting for treating Jimin like he doesn't even know him. Like he doesn't love him anymore. But he still does.

"He hates me." Tae whimpered again.

"You don't know that." He tried to comfort his baby brother, but he saw tears form in his eyes.

"He literally just sent me a message now saying he hates me." He said with a shaky low voice and a pout.

"What?! And you? What did you respond back?" Jin was surprised and a little too excited. He really wanted Tae and Jimin to be happy.

"I responded the way I should... I asked who it was." Jin slapped his head infuriated. "Ouch hyung! What was that for?"

"It's been three years since the last time he tried to contact you. If he tries again and with no other than a 'hate' message, it's because he's not over you too." He explained calmly as he was talking to a three years old kid.