7. Bite Your Tongue Pt. 1

Midoriya released a sigh of relief once he stepped out from the hot shower he had took. The bathroom was filled with steam; caused by the hot water. But, Midoriya had always liked it that way for some reason.

Maybe it was because he shared a home with his best friend; Katsuki Bakugou. Midoriya had gotten used to the spicy foods, extremely hot showers and small hot burns he got from Bakugou. It just started to grow on him.

He ran a hand through his soaked hair and wrapped a towel around his waist as he opened the bathroom door, the cold breeze of air hitting his wet skin. "Ah," Was all he got out when he headed off to his room.

Unlike leaving his clothes in the bathroom like everyone else would, he left his new pajamas and underwear in his room since he was in such a rush to take a shower.

Midoriya sighed when he opened his room's door. The posters of All Might and his friends all on the walls and pictures of him and his mother together laid along his dressers. He smiled like the adorable dork he was as he went to get dressed.

"Damn nerd! I'm home!"

That was all he needed to know that Bakugou was home. Midoriya only yelled out a soft 'welcome back' from his room as he continued to get dressed. His boxers, basketball shorts and his T-shirt. Making sure to put deodorant on somewhere within that order.

Midoriya stretched before he went to crack his knuckles and soon headed out his room to the kitchen; where he was met with glaring, red eyes that soften a little once they met his caring, emerald ones.

"How was the mission with Kirishima?" Midoriya asked tilting his head to the side, reaching into the refrigerator to grab an apple as Bakugou huffed in response. "It was fine, those assholes thought they could beat me."

Bakugou had smirked to himself before glancing over at Midoriya. Seeing him squat down to open the bottom drawer to grab a fresh, juicy apple. Bakugou cursed himself for staring once he seen Midoriya stand up and out everything back to close the refrigerator.

"Hearing that, I suppose the villains were safely placed in prison?" Midoriya asked, taking a bite out of his apple seeing his childhood friend nod. "Good, less danger in the world." Midoriya muttered as he took his leave.

"I'll be in my room if you need me, Kacchan."

After that Midoriya had said that he went off to his room with Bakugou's ruby, red eyes following him. Damn nerd.. The ash-blonde bit at his pink bottom lip as he tried his best not to blush.

The perverted thoughts filling his head and mind even if he tried to push them away. Was he mad? In a way yes, but, wanting to see Midoriya tied down to a bed and begging to get pleasured had drove Bakugou insane, the heat and blood rushing down his body.

"Fuck," He groaned as he stood. His boner could be seen clear as day through his jeans as he quickly made his way down to his room, shutting the door behind him. Bakugou let out a shudder of pleasure as he unzipped his jeans and pulled down his boxers only to have his harden cock spring out.

He hated how much a idiot like Deku could get him so hard and so fast. It irritated him with a passion but he honestly couldn't help it. Bakugou slowly stroked along the head of his cock as he leaked precum. Smearing it along his head before leading it done his cock.

Making it moist along his hand when he stroked. Leaning his head back against the door he let out a grunt of pleasure as he only picked up the pace.

"Ha.. Deku."

Midoriya's nickname was the only thing that had completely caught up in Bakugou's shudders of pleasure. Why? Why him? The green-haired fuck that he entirely hated with a passion only because he wanted to surpass him.

"D-Deku.."

The one that's supposed to be underneath him and not above him. With understanding of how he got his quirk despite the damage he takes from it, but also learns from it? Drove Bakugou half insane.

He hated seeing the nerd be successful, but, apart of him fucking loved it. He wouldn't admit it but the way Midoriya trained and sparred others would send him head over hills. His small form carried so much muscle that he'd flex ever so often and the fire in his eyes could've made anyone melt.

"D-Deku!" Bakugou couldn't help himself by calling Midoriya's nickname out loud as the hot, sticky semen went off to drip on to the his wooden floor. "Yes, Kacchan?!" Midoriya yelled back and the regret and fear filled Bakugou once he heard footsteps.

"Fuck.." The ash-blonde quickly shuffled around his room to get himself and the mess he made cleaned up as Midoriya approached his room. The mop of green-hair wondered down the hallway to his childhood friend's room.

A little concerned of why Bakugou, outta literally anyone, would be calling his name. "Kacchan?" Midoriya slowly opened the door as he peeked his head through only to see the ash-blonde laying back on the bed with his phone.

"What, nerd?"

"You c-called me..?"

Bakugou pretended not to care as he rolled his eyes before glaring them over to the green-haired male. "Why the fuck would I call you?" Bakugou growled as he glanced back to his phone before he heard Midoriya sigh. "Alright than. Call if you actually need me."

Midoriya soon took his leave, closing the door behind him as Bakugou sighed out heavily in relief. "Fuck me.." He groaned as he threw his phone against the bed before he gripped his hair. "Should've just bit my tongue.."