5. Playful Chokehold~

•••

Six students sat in the main room laughing and joking around with each other. Right now, five of them were giggling and chuckling at the flustered ash-blonde who had his boyfriend in his lap. "C'mon on, Bakugou! Kiri sits in your lap all the time! Why flustered now!?"

Sero smirked with a chuckled. His arms loosely hanging around Mina's waist. "Right! You two stay flirting with each other!~" Mina chirped in as Sero placed soft kitten kisses along his girlfriend's neck.

Denki and Y/n just sat next to each other. Both having a red and flustered faces from seeing their friends doing this. Kirishima and Mina kept saying the two would end up getting together like the rest of them. Though Y/n deny its, Denki have felt some type a way about Y/n now.

"So the next three dares goes to me, Sero, and Denki since Bakugou made you two lose. Sorry ladies." Kirishima stated. Mina and Y/n only shrugged not really caring. "Come along boys! We must come up with our dares!"

Kirishima got up from Bakugou's lap, Sero slipped away from Mina, and Denki got up. The three went off to the furthest corner so the other three couldn't hear. "Thanks, Bakugou! This is the third time we've lost to them!"

Mina whined, though Bakugou couldn't care less about her baby whining. "Yeah, whatever Pinky." Bakugou shrugged before his ruby eyes glanced over to the e/c eyed female;

Who sat criss cross on the couch; whom also had eyes on a certain blonde. "Checking out, Sparky?" Her cheeks flushed a raspberry reddish-pink as she glared her beautiful e/c orbs towards the ash-blonde.

"What!? N-no!"

"Oh, c'mon, Y/n! We all know you like Denki! Why won't you just tell him?"

Y/n hid her face in her hands as her quirk became active; a pink glass bubble formed around her; shielding her from the stares she was getting from Bakugou and Mina. "Y/n! Don't be like that!"

Y/n's blush only darken a little as she peeked opened her eyes. "But, what if he doesn't like me.." Her voice became as soft as a whisper while her hands fell in her lap. "As if. The idiot talks about you anytime he has the chance to."

Bakugou mumbled with Mina agreeing. The pink glass bubble folded down as a smirk laced upon Bakugou lips. The three males came back over with smirks of their own which indeed scared Y/n half to death.

"Remember the plan, boys?" Kirishima stated with Denki and Sero nodded. "The times had been set, starting with me~" Kirishima smirked towards Bakugou who had seemed to sink in his seat.

Mina and Y/n glanced towards each other and raising a eyebrow before taking their attention back to Kirishima and Bakugou. One second Kirishima was standing and the next he was sitting on Bakugou's lap with his hand around the ash-blonde's neck.

"Say my name, Katsuki~"

The atmosphere around Kirishima had became so murderous and full with lust. Y/n had flinched and sunk into the crouch. Being a switch in this situation was not a good idea. She fell in a submissive state faster than she wanted to.

"Kiri-shi-ma."

Kirishima seemed to press harder down on Bakugou's neck; just by seeing the ash-blonde flinch a little. "Say. My. Name. Kat-su-ki." Y/n didn't spend another minute in the main room as she got up and ran towards her room yelling something of;

"I'll catch you guys later just call me up anytime!"

~~~

Y/n sat on her bed, with a sketch book in hand. Her pencil shading bits of pieces of the form of Bakugou's and Kirishima's hair. She bit softly at her bottom lip as she skip a song in her 'Get In The Mood' playlist.