6. Student, Teacher Relationship Pt 1

•••

Y/n sat in the back of the class, glazing out the window, bored. Her sketchbook laid flat on her desk along with her pencil. A perfect sketch of her teacher; Mr. Shouto. Now, she knows it's wrong to daydream about her teacher. But, who couldn't?

He was and still is one of the pro hero's along side of number one pro hero; Deku and Ground Zero. The three of them were "friends" All throughout high school and became the most viewed hero's around the city.

"L/n." A cold and stern voice trailed her on her last name. She flinched, as she snapped her head towards the one and only. "H-hai?" Her voice cracked as a few of the other students laughed and chuckled.

"Stay after class today, alright?"

She only nodded as others 'ooh'ed and snickered which earned them a rough "Silence," From, Mr. Shouto. "Now, everyone pay attention."

~~~~

Always the same thing...

Y/n tossed her bag on to the floor, stripped out her school uniform, and put on her pajamas, before flopping down in her bed. "Always the same fucking thing. 'Is there something going on at home?' Bullshit."

"I live alone for CRYING OUT LOUD! I have no sisters! No brothers! No pets! NO FUCKING PARENTS!" Y/n yelled at the top of her lungs, screaming at no one in particular, expect possibly herself.

Salty tears leaked from her; now puffy red eyes as she hugged her pillow tightly, wanting some type of comfort that she knew she would never have. She hugged her pillow tighter, as her soft cries filled her room.

"I j-..just want so..someone to c-...care.."

But that'll never happen..

Y/n curled up in the bed and stared plainly at the wall, with teary eyes. "Fu..fuck." The pain and burning sensation came back, making her arch her back to try to get more comfortable. She clenched her pillow, gritting her teeth.

In the moment of pain two dark and see through wings sprouted out her back, ripping the back of her shirt. Having a scream escaped from her lips. Her dark feathered wings laid gently on her back and a few tips laying on the bed.

Y/n cried harder if possible but it all came to a stop when a knock was heard at her front door. "Sh...shit. C-coming!" Y/n quickly wiped her tears, and looked around for a hoodie. Another knock was heard, a bit harder this time.

"Coming!"

Y/n threw the hoodie on quickly, hiding her wings before rushing to the front door. Taking a deep breath and calming herself, she opened the door only to have wide eyes.

"Mr. Sh-shouto? What are you-"

"Can I come in?"

"... Sure."

Y/n stepped aside, letting Shouto in. "You can call me Todoroki, only here though." Y/n's eyebrow twitched upwards as she closed the front door. "'Only here'?" Repeating his words, she snapped her head in his direction.

"Mr. Sh- Todoroki.. What do you mean by 'only here'?"

"I mean what I said. I'm always going to be over here to check up on you."

"Wh-what? Bu-"

"I don't want to hear it L/n. Whether you like it or not."

Y/n's wings shifted uncomfortably under the hoodie. "I-.. Fine. Make yourself at home.. I'll be right back." After that, Y/n quickly made her way to her bathroom. Though, once she made it there, she closed and locked the bathroom door.

"Fuck. Shit. Fuck."

Y/n pulled off her hoodie and on a instant her wings stretched out. "F..fuck...." Her veins slowly started to turn a dark purple. "Sh..shit not..now.."

The veins throughout her wings turned a dark purple as well. She almost wanted to scream, but had to remember her teacher was in her house.

She collapsed on the ground, as her breathing picked up. Fuck... If I pass out.. Todoroki will be wo... Her second thought crossed her mind. "Why would my teacher... Like me!? Why would he..care?"

Her thoughts were cut short when a knock on the bathroom door interrupted them. "L/- Y/n are you okay?"

"Ye... No!"

Her quirk quickly stopped her lie, as her hand reached up to the doorknob. Stupid quirk! St-stop! Her hand had unlocked the door, as Shouto had quickly opened it to reveal his injured and sick student.

"Y/n!?"

Quickly Shouto had picked up Y/n bridal style and carried her to the couch. "You'll be okay..." Shouto muttered, glancing down at his now sleeping student that rests in his arms.

He studied her beautiful face. Her soft and silky h/l h/c hair, her gently and clear skin. She was beautiful, naturally beautiful. It took everything in his power not to just kiss her peachy-pink lips.

Knowing that's it wrong. A lot of people don't support these types of relationships between a student and a teacher. Most think, either A the teacher is just a pervert whom tries to overpower or take advantage of their female students.

Or B those female students just want a fucking A+ so they end up fucking the life out their teacher. But, no, not in this situation. Shouto laid Y/n on the couch as her breathing slowed a little. Clarifying, that she indeed was sleep.

He sighed in relief, running a hand through his hair. "I'll have to ask Midoriya to get me more information on your quirk, Y/n.." He muttered, glancing over at the sleeping student. He sighed once more, a little more hostile this time.

"This is wrong... My ass shouldn't even be here, but you, Y/n.. You somehow got me here."

At this point he started venting out balled up emotions. But, only began beating around the bush when coming to feelings for his beloved student. Though, little fun fact he didn't know was that Y/n was listening the entire time.

Her face was extremely heated from blush, so acting sleep wasn't going to last. So, doing the smart now; she sat up, with a acted out confused look. "Todoroki..?"

"And it's crazy that I lov-.. Oh, Y/n... Hey, are you alright?"

"Yeah, what happened..?"

"Your quirk, your veins were a dark purple.. Your wings.."

Y/n flinched feeling her wings stretch a little bit before folding once more. Staying completely still. "Oh, about those.."