3. Sexting Pt 2

Author's Note: Here's the second part you horny fucks

3rd POV

She rubbed her fingers up and down her clit. At the point when she felt it wasn't enough, she stuck two fingers in herself.

"Shit.. Midoriya~,"

Her fingers slid in and out of her as she moaned her boyfriend's name. Biting her lip, arching her back, moaning his name. Only seemingly turned her on more. "Oh!~ Fuck~"

I need him so bad...

"Such a naughty girl to be pleasuring herself without daddy's permission."

Y/n had stopped touching herself as she turned to face the her room's door, to see Midoriya. "Baby!~" He smirked as closed her room door, locking it in the process. Taking off his shirt, he made his way towards Y/n.

"Doll Face~ You know better not to please yourself when daddy isn't here."

Y/n blushed darkly as he made his way towards her. She started to see a dent form in his as he crawled up on the bed. "Babe?~ Are you hard?~" She smirked as she licked her lips.

He smirked as he laid back on the bed before pulling her up on him. Both of their lower regions softly brushing against each other. "Ha~ I'm sorry daddy~"

He shook his head before his expression became serious but filled with lust. "Well then~ You'll be taking a punishment. Get on your hands and knees." He growled.

Doing as he said she got off of him and got on all fours. It was only a few seconds of silence until she heard a zipper and a belt. Midoriya had dropped his pants and boxers along with pulling down her panties.

Her wetness leaked down her thighs as she bit at her lip. "Poor poor kitty. Having to sit here and suffer because you needed to wait on daddy."

Y/n let our a surprised moan as his cock only brushed against her clit. To tease her he had only started thrusting briefly against her clit.

"Oh!~ Fuck~ Daddy please.."

"Please what?~"

"Put it in~.."

"Put what in?"

He started to play his game with her. To get her to beg and cry until he felt pleased to give her what she wants.

"Please put.. your cock in me~.." Midoriya smirked as he stopped teasing and slammed his self into her. Though before pulling all the way out. She whined from the lack of pleasure.

"If. You. Want. To. Be. Fucked... You. Need. To.. Beg. For. It." He had thrusts into her after each word. Sending her into a wave of moans. Though, until she stopped she began whining and crying, telling him that all she wanted was to be fucked by him.

Just having to feel his cock in her, pleased her. After a few minutes of her crying he began to repeatedly thrust into her. Each one harder and faster than the last.

"Oh fuck!~.."

"Shit~..."

The bed slightly began to rock as he thrusted deep inside of her. Each time he pulled out and slid back in her walls around his cock tighten. "Fuck!~ You're so tight."

Y/n had started to gripped her bedsheets as he thrusted. Her moans becoming more loud and her pants became more hard.

"I'm so close~"

Midoriya panted as well. Knowing he was in fact close to coming as well. But that didn't stop him from slamming repeatedly into her. Her moans was like music to his ears.

She sounded so desperate when she was begging to get fucked. Being to deep in thought of fucking he didn't realize that Y/n kept repeating 'I'm so close'

Smirking, he leaned down and bit at her ear lobe. His hands holding her waist, pulling her back as he thrusted. " Cum then~ Cum for daddy~"

Doing the honors Y/n released a loud moan as she came. Her juices squirting all over his cock as he came as well in her. Both of their fluids mixing with each others. They both panted as they laid back down.

Y/n smiling, cuddled up against Midoriya before falling into a deep sleep. Midoriya smiled as well, kissing her forehead, and drifting off to sleep as well.

(Pray for me you guys. I have to read this to my friends tomorrow at school. Apparently they like my oneshots 😭😂)