1. "What Happened Last Night?"

Author's Note: *looks at title* Yeah..just a "kid-friendly" chapter with Joshua and Skylar~ hope you enjoy!~

Joshua POV

My eyes fluttered opened only to be closed again, due to the bright ass sun, blinding my eyes. Blinking a few times, everything in sight became clear.

I was in my room. Isn't as clean as I left it. I glanced around. Laid around the wooden floor were clothes. Shirts, pants, boxers, a pair of panties..? a bra...

My eyebrows fumbled as I narrowed my eyes. I slightly sat up to get a full look around my room. Soon enough, though I was hit with the smell of different alcohol.

Being correct I glanced to see bottles of Hennessy, Wine, Vodka and Rum. "Shit, we drunk that much?" I pinched my temples.

Looking to my side, my eyes widen and blush flushed my cheeks. SKYLAR!?!?

"Shit... We... Fucking hell.." I muttered. I grabbed my phone that laid on the floor. Turning it on it was a message from Jacob with an image and a short video below. Which was sent to me a couple of hours ago? Clicking on it, it sent me right to messages so I saw the whole sentence, picture, and video.

"Oh god... What happened last night?"

This Fool
313-941-****

Yo best party ever! We partied way too hard 🤣 u and Sky was wildin at first we all thought y'all were playing with the first couple of shots but shit y'all got it on

But my boi we proud of u two reasons why

1. Holding down a lot of fuckin alcohol and 2. Taking dominance above Sky.

U did not let her take control 🤣😂 I see you my boi but still must've treated her good. We could hear her from downstairs

My shocked eyes looked over the picture and the video that was on my phone. The image was that I was pinning a very drunk and lusty Skylar against the wall. Clearly, the mindset that we had a whole make-out session in the living room.

Blushing with an eye roll I clicked on the video. The music was blasting. Making me turn down the volume. Everyone in the video was either drinking or dancing.

The camera was turned around to see me holding Skylar. On sight, her legs were wrapped around my waist and from what I could she kept biting at my neck.

At the very end of the video, I could hear Max shout. "Look who finna get sum!"

The blush was consuming my face as the flashbacks of what happened last night started to come back.

I clicked off messages and went to camera. Instantly I saw the reflection of myself. Purple and pink hickeys were spotted along my collar bone and shoulders.

"Really Sky...? But honestly, I think I did more damage than you."

I placed my head in hands as a few of my fingers intertwined with my hair. Having all the flashbacks and dirty things fly back to my mind.

~~~~Last Night~~~~

3rd POV

As Joshua carried the dark orange haired, drunken, feline female. She nibbled and softly kissed at his neck. Not nipping to hard to leave a mark but it got to that part once he kicked opened his room door.

Joshua growled. Making her shiver with delight. "You're going to get punished, kitten." Clearly not listening, her drunken self wanted to see him take advantage of her.