4. It's Apart of The "Game"

Author's Note: Here goes another one lets gooooo (☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞

3rd POV

Eren panted heavily as he made it to the next room of the so called 'game'. Whoever had kidnapped him made him do a quest in each room. This room and then I think one more than I'll be out this bitch!

He smirked to his self as he approached a white table that had a note on it. He took a seat on the chair and grabbed the note.

Dear, Eren

You've been doing so good getting through my little games!~ It's amazing how you take your time and solve the little puzzle.

I think you deserve to relax and I know the perfect way to get you relaxed! Just to show you how much I love you I made a few robots to help you relax. Hope you like them~

Don't try to fight them. It's all apart of the game sweetie! So please don't try to destroy them. Please and thank you! ~ I love you, baby cakes

Yours truly, Phoenix-

Eren had raised a very confused eyebrow as he placed down the note and stood up. But, soon enough he realized when two robots came from the wall. Each human like and were indeed built to be females.

"Hope you enjoy, Eren~"

A woman's voice spoke outta nowhere before Eren was grabbed by one of the robot since it came from behind. It grabbed his arms and soon his hands were cuffed behind his back. "H-hey..!"

The robot sat in the chair pulling him back on it's lap before running it's hands up his shirt. He struggled in it's lap as it's hands gently rubbed and pinched at his sensitive nipples. "A-ah! Hey! St-stop!"

Soon enough the other robot was on it's knees and undoing his pants. He only struggled as he softly bit at his bottom lip. He looked around the room, desperately.

"Aw! C'mon baby don't look like that~ Just relax,~"

Soon enough the robot in front of him got his pants down to his ankles before the robot that held him gently bit at his neck, pinching his nipples a little harder than before. I... I thought these w...were normal.. robots!

He flinched feeling the robot's tongue glaze his neck. He shuddered as he bit the inside of his mouth. The second robot came back with something in it's hand...

Lube..!? Are you fuc--

"Ahh!~~"

His train of thought cut off when his foreskin was pulled back. He dared to look down to see the robot now putting some of the lube on it's hand and slowly stroking his cock.

His tip remained untouched before the robot slowly took his tip in it's mouth. Th... This can't b..be f..for real....

The inside of the robot's mouth was extremely wet and sticky. Almost like slime. The robot's pace soon got at an inhuman speed making Eren slightly arch his back and gasp as the room soon became flooded with his loud moans.

The first robot pulled and pinch hard at his nipples as it soon enough found his sweet spot and attacked it. Leaving a very dark purple mark. Along with others down his neck and along his shoulders.

The robot's tongue along his tip wasn't helping him at all. It's pace was inhuman and it's wet and slimy tongue tracing around his di--

"Ahh!!~ Fu-fuck!~"

He came hard as his semen leaked down his tip as the robot could only take so much in it's mouth. He panted incredibly hard as his was released from the hand-cuffs and the robots went back into the wall.

"Such beautiful moans, Eren."

Eren only blushed before pulling up his boxers and pants. He released an long shuddered as he just laid back in the chair.

"Can't wait to meet you,~ So you can hear mine~"

He perked up with wide eyes. He only bit his bottom lip as a smirk started to form. "Yeah, can't wait."

(Yeah sorry this one is short oh well hope you enjoyed ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^))