Prologue

(Rework)

~3rd Person POV~

We see a boy with black hair and a red cap. He was lying unconscious on a beach. Then he starts to wake up, he sees a boy around his age with white hair and a long white jacket.

 Then he starts to wake up, he sees a boy around his age with white hair and a long white jacket

White haired boy: "Hey there. Can ya hear me? You were trying to storm Area 51, right? Walked right into an ambush. Same as me. Along with a couple Naruto runners."

The black haired boy was confused by this.

White haired boy: "Dah, I'm just messing with ya. Let me take you to some help."

-A little bit earlier-

We see a young man with white hair. He was laying down in his bed. He gets up.

~Yu's POV~

Hello there. The name's Makoto Yu. I currently live in the Starrmor Region. Pretty remote. Great climate. Good people, kinda. Hardcore Pokémon trainers. I like this place. I got out of my bed. Headed downstairs.

Luna: "Good afternoon, Makoto."

Me: "Same to you, sis."

This girl is Luna Sakura. My older half-sister. Same father. Different mothers. She's an Elfen, well half-Elfen. Along with brown hair tied in pigtails, plus she's shorter than me and flat chested. Don't tell her I said that. She'll kill me!

Hickory: "Hey, sport."

This blue haired, green eyed woman is Professor Rin Hickory. She took us in when we had no where to go. She didn't care who are father was. She's pretty sweet and kind. As long as you don't piss her off.

Me: "Hey, Rin. I'm goin for a walk."

Hickory: "Make sure you be back soon."

Me: "Don't worry. No one's gonna kidnap me."

I grab a little to-go snack (bagel) and head out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Awwwww, fall. My favorite time of the year. Along with spring. Not too hot, not too cold. Great people here too. And the Pokémon.

I'm walking by Doris Beach, then I feel an aura presence. A bad feeling one.

Me: "That's weird."

I head down there. And.....I saw something truly Interesting. A boy with a red cap, laying unconscious on the sand. No one is really around. I walk up to him. His eyes start to open.

Me: "Hey there. Can ya hear me? You were trying to storm Area 51, right?  Walked right into an ambush. Same as me. Along with a couple Naruto runners."

Don't judge me.

Me: "Dah, I'm just messing with ya. Let me take you to some help."

~3rd Person POV~