0.3

Smut is in majority of this chapter, so please read at your own risk. Not like I'm good at writing smut anyways though...

          Irwin's P.O.V

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The rest of the day went rather quite boring. It only consisted of hearing Calum and the boys bickering back and fourth about Fifa and whether I had a quote and quote fun time at the counseling. 

No shits it wasn't fun. Hell, it was hell. No joke, but it wasn't as bad. I mean, damn. Darcy made it better, more entertaining in a way. 

"Ash?" Luke asked throwing a Doritos chip towards me. "Earth to Asht-"

"What?" I plopped the chip he threw at me, into my mouth. 

Calum raised a brow, "What, what? Something's going on in your mind ain't there?"

"Yeah, actually. Tits and my dick inside of a-" I started at the same time as making a curvy figure in mid air with my hands. 

"Shut up." Michael stopped me and turned back to his game. "Please, I don't need to hear about your fantasies." 

"Well," I began. "My 'fantasies' actually come true. Thank you very much, mate."

Michael shrugged, "Whatever. Anyways, what's up in your mind. Like really."

I looked at Michael in the eye, his brows raised as well as the boys whose have their attention towards me. A smirk displayed across my face, "Things. Just things."

"Specify." Luke demanded.

"No."

Another chip flew towards my cheek coming from the direction of Luke. "No matter how many chips you're going to throw at me, I'm not going to tell you. Let's say, this is payback for making me go to that stupid counseling. Literally, worst band mates ever."

"It's for the better good." Calum defended. "It's to help you Ash. I don't even know how this whole thing exactly started. How did it even happen Ash?"

"I," My gaze fell on Cal. A displeased yet worried look was on display as he scooted closer to me. "I don't know. Look, I appreciate your guys help but really, I don't need it."

Calum scoffed, "Right. You don't need it. Keep thinking that to yourself, yeah? You'll thank me one day, you'll thank the boys one day. I swear to you."

"Whatever mate."

He let out another scoff and rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He repeated me shaking his head as he turned away, his attention now fixed back onto the telly, Michael and Luke did the same, controllers in hand as they continued their game.

Sighing irritatingly, I stood up and left. 

The nice breeze of the cool wind outside made some of my arm hair rise up, I fixed my beanie that sat on top of my head. Then slowly, I slid my hands down to my pockets. If only they knew. If they only knew why.

"You really think that fucking all these sluts is going to get me to notice you Ashton?" Her laugh pierced my ears like daggers. "You're so low and pathetic. Really."

I scoffed, laughter evident in my voice. "You think I'm doing this to get you to notice me? Oh, you're a funny one babe. And like you don't fuck those damn guys either."

"Do you want to know why?" She laughed. "Because your pathetic dick of yours can't do anything to me. It doesn't please me at all Ashton. I know why it doesn't. Do you also want to know why? It's because half of your personality is being full filled by your dick Ash. Yes, your dick. Because you're the biggest dick I met in my fucking life."