0.6

Irwin's P.O.V

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Ashton," Luke hollered entering my bedroom, "For the millionth time, are you fucking done? You're taking longer than I usually do!"

He sat on my bed, iPhone 6+ in hand as he laid down, an arm rested underneath his head. "Almost done, I expected you guys to not get ready till 5 minutes ago so I decided to wait it off." I spoke tying a bandana around my long luscious hair. Turning around I raised my left brow at him, "I'm done."

"Alright. Oh!" He yelped. "The boys and I voted that you're driving because you're the oldest one, meaning you need to be the mature one, and two, because you're the last one to finish getting ready." Luke smirked sitting up and locking his phone in the process. "I would drive but I'm planning to have fun, besides, you're not you when you're drunk."

"Okay, what the hell is that suppose to mean exactly? And why are you trying to copy the Snickers commercial?"

He shrugged smiling, "Nothing you don't already know mate. And I don't know, it's going to become my new catchphrase!"

"Huh?"

"Nothing, never mind Ash. Don't feel like explainin' it to ya. Let's go, the boys are waitin' on us."

Rolling my eyes, I followed him asuit. "And," I started. "You know that's copyrighted right?"

"Shut up Ash."

/ /

"Ashton Irwin." I spoke to the body guard who was a zillion times bigger than me. His eyes scanned the clipboard in front of him, quickly looking at the boys and I, he nodded.

"Ah, from 5 Seconds of Summer ya? Welcome. Enjoy and have a wonderful time Mr. Irwin, Hemmings, Clifford, and Hood." He opened the large black door with a big smile. "Enjoy."

Smiling back, I began to walk inside. "Thank you very much sir."

"The pleasure is all mine." The guy said as his voice become distant, the music becoming louder with each step we took.

"Ashton!" A voiced screeched with happiness, quickly turning my head, Darcy stood next to the bar in a tight black dress. "I'm glad you came! We can finally actually party now!"

Chuckling, I nodded and agreed. "The party doesn't start till Ashton Irwin is here."

"Aye, you're not going to introduce us, Ash?" Michael wondered rolling his eyes, sticking his small hands towards the happy girl. "I'm Michael."

"Luke." Luke smiled shaking her dainty hands after Michael had done so.

"And I'm Calum Hood, and you're Darcy, right? The host of this party?"

Darcy nodded, "You're right! It's a pleasure to meet you guys!"

"Actually, the pleasure is all ours," Calum smiled assuring her. "But I guess so that you're the famous Darcy Brookes that our buddy, Ash, has mentioned. It's finally nice to meet you and this is a very rad party!"

"Oh," She giggled, a pink pigmentation spread around the apple of her cheeks. "I am so, and thank you very much! I hope you all enjoy the party! Just have fun and celebrate life."

The guys nodded and walked away after saying, "Thank you!"

"So, you've talked about me eh?"

I shook my head, "Only about the party s'all."

"Mhm..." She rolled her eyes. "I find that hard to believe, 'Mr. Smell of Sex really gets me going.'"

"Oh shut up." I laughed, "Anyways, mind having a drink with me?"

She smiled, "Of course. So, are you a hardcore drinker?"

"I mean, I can be." I shrugged my shoulders as we both walked towards the bar. "Jack Daniels on the rocks please."

"I.D sir?" The bartender asked. Pulling out my I.D, I showed it to the guy before he nodded. "Alright, and for you Darce?"

"Just a Jameson on the Rocks is fine."

Biting on my lip I looked over at Darcy, "I see you like your drinks really hard."

"Same goes to you," She laughed, her teeth shined as she did so. "And thanks for coming, it means a lot."

"It's no problem," The bartender handed us our drinks and I gave him a small smile as in a thank you. "And put it on my tab please, as well as whatever she ordered!"

The guy nodded and walked off to take care of other costumers, Darcy looked at me startled. "What the hell! I could've paid for it!"

"No, it's alright. Really." I smirked. 

"I'll pay you back then, because I'm paying for everyone here."

"No really, it's fine! But I mean," I looked at her. "If you really have the need to pay me back you can with something else."

She raised her brow, "With what? Sex?"

"Maybe,"

"I'm not that easy to get into ya know," She shrugged smirking. "Besides, I have a boyfriend."

A boyfriend? She was too good to be single. I mean, fuck.

"I don't care."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I haven't updated in 4 months, I apologize. I love you all tho!