0.9 / Teaser.

Irwin's P.O.V

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Ashton...?" The voiced questioned warily as confusion washed over their small face. "I'm sorry, I'm confused... What are you doing here?"

I chuckled, "I live here. Matter of factly, I should be the one asking you that? More specifically, why are you here in my bed?"

If possible, her eyes grew a million times wider, her cheeks turning shades of red apple tones. "W-What?" Her blue eyes diverted around the room before settling back at me. She sat up quickly, letting the blanket pool around her dress clad waist. 

Darcy sighed in relief, "We didn't do anything did we? I mean, I'm still dressed."

I shrugged smirking, "I mean, we never know. Sometimes I like to get straight to point and get it done with. You know, having sex with clothes on. Plus, you're in a dress, I could've just easily pulled it up and done what I needed. Also, I'm shirtless."

The poor girl looked down, her hand massaging her temples. "I-I..." She mumbled before small whimpers escaped passed her lips. 

"Hey, hey! Are you crying?" I questioned, pulling her hands away from her face softly. "I was just teasing, and I honestly really don't know if anything happened. Plus, you did say you'd basically would never cheat on your beloved prince Alfie."

Darcy bit her lip nodding, "Sorry, I should go. I don't know how I got here but that isn't the point. I need to call Alfie."

"Sure." I shrugged again, turning my head to my night stand where my phone laid. 

2 missed calls, 7 text messages. 

"Oh my god," Darcy screeched, her eyes glued to her phone.

"What?" I looked up from my phone, raising my right brow. 

Her eyes turned to me, "We did."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hey guys, sorry I've been MIA for like a million years but I've finally gotten around to write this- and honestly, I'm pretty pumped because this story is gonna b a storm.

But yes, this 'chapter' is just a teaser because the actual chapter 9 is gonna be so fucking insane. <3 

BUT NONE THE LESS, I hope you guys enjoyed the teaser & I hope you're prepared for chapter 9. :) -X