0.2

Irwin's P.O.V

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Minutes passed by as I typed away on the little keyboard of my phone. The boredom and unpleasured self took over rather roughly terrible. A good ole fuck sounds really good right now.

"Hi," A girly British voice whispered making me look up from my cellular. A really really hot voice that belonged to a very very hot girl actually. "No one's sitting here right?"

I shook my head with a smirk, "Nope, but now it's taken by you. I'm Ashton Irwin, you are?"

"I know who you are, drummer of 5 Seconds of Summer. Odd to see you here, eh? I'm Darcy Brookes."

Darcy sat down on the chair, placing her Louis Vuitton purse on the floor before folding her legs over another in a posh position before turning her attention back towards me. "Well, Darcy Brookes, every celebrity has their breaking points in life right? You're not from here," I noted with a nod.

"Neither are you Australian lad." She smirked, "I'm from England. But I also live here,"

"Well well well, aren't we getting a little smart here?" I folded my arms across my chest, smirking back at her.

She chuckled winking, "So we are."

"You're feisty, a talk back type of girl. I like that."

I bit down on my lip as she looked at me through her long lashes, a finger placed in front of her lips hushing me just as the teacher started to talk. Adrenaline washed over me like the times I get them right before I went off stage after a fucking amazing gig. She was good, so damn good.

"Welcome," The teacher smiled. "I'm Tom, and welcome to your first therapy class. Before I start talking again, let's introduce ourselves yeah?"

The class all nodded or mumbled a low yes before we all went around in the circle saying whoever we are. When that was over with, Tom started speaking once again with a bright big ole smile.

"So," The tan girl muttered besides me before looking at me with her arms folded across her barley exposed chest. "What's your story?"

I scoffed, "Story?"

"Yes." She nodded as if it was obvious. "What exactly are you here for?"

Slowly tucking my lips between my teeth, I looked from the girl to everyone around the room. We all sat in a fairly small circle, the therapist speaking a tad bit too kindly to the all of us before he makes a person starts to tells their 'story' or whatever. After looking around the room, my gazed fixed back on the beautiful hot girl. Her twinkling blue eyes boring into mines waiting for an answer to be spoken.

"Sex." Was all I simply said with no sense of emotion as if what I said made any type of sense.

A confused expression displayed across her small defined face as she raised her left eyebrow, "Sex?"

"I'm addicted to sex." I announced to the girl as she chewed on the inside on her cheek. "The smell of sex really gets me going and I live off of it."

"You're a weird one, Irwin."

A smirk engraved itself on my face as she let out a small giggle, I couldn't help it. It's fucking sex. How do you not get addicted to sex? "And you, Mrs. Brookes?"

A pink tint rose onto her cheeks as she looked at me. She bit down on her own lip and adjusted in her seat making me smirk even more than I already was. "I don't tell, sorry."

"Oh." I laughed looking at her amused, "Well, I like to apologize a sorry back at you because you're going to have too sweetheart." I motioned over to the short girl next to her who was almost done talking about something I didn't care for. I'm only here because I have too, and there's no way for me to get out of this stupid class. Damn you Calum.

She sighed quietly, sitting up in her seat when it was her turn to expose her reason on why shes here. All eyes were fixed on her small yet tall frame. "I'm Darcy Brookes," She nodded to herself looking at everything but the rest of us. "And well, I'm here because I..."

I sat there, arms folding across my chest with a smirk evident on my lips as I waited for her to continue on. "Oh, sorry Darcy but times up. Class is over now, we may continue on next week." The damn therapist sprung from his seat clapping his hands together.

"Thank god," She breathed out smiling, rather to herself though.

"You got lucky today, but you're going to have to say at one point." I noted to the girl as she shrugged her shoulders. Her eyes raked my body before she bit down on her lip, "Not unless I lie. See you next week Irwin."

She sent me a small smirk before picking up rather expensive Louis Vuitton bag and walked out the door, just before shouting me a "Goodbye." that left me rather smirking and thinking that she'd be hell lotta fun in bed.

I bit down on my lip as usual and walked out the class, heading towards my car. Maybe these classes will pay off. Who knows?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

basically the middle of this chap is basically the prologue ahaha, but yeaaah. 3 votes maybe? Hope you guys actually liked the chapter cause' that'll be dope as shit if you did. Feedback would be great as usall and yeah. :------D

I also apologize for the late late late late update, school started and I honestly haven't been on wattpad since the summer. D: Anyway, more to come soon!

Have you seen the trailer yet? What'd you guys think of it?! Let me know!

Anywayssss, yee yee :D, aha see you next chapter mate x - j

>> // (The next chapter in private due to sexual content, so you much be following this account in order to read the next chapter!!) // <<