0.7

Irwin's P.O.V

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"You don't care?" She raised her left brow confused, "Wow." She started to laugh, "You're kidding right?"

I shook my head, "Not quite."

"Ash, I'm sorry but I can't do that. T-That's just not right..." She furrowed her eyebrows together in a bunch as she shook her head slightly.

Shrugging my shoulders, a tall man came up wrapping his big arms around her waist. "I'm assuming this is him?"

"Oh..." She mumbled turning her head around with a smile, "Hey babe, um," She looked at me. "Yeah, uh this is Ashton, and Ashton this is Alfie, my boyfriend."

"Hey man, how's it going?" Alfie smiled widely nodding his head at me. 

Smiling back, I nodded at him. "Hey, it's going good. You?"

"Pretty good, enjoying the party mate?"

"Yeah, it's great." I responded before taking a sip of my drink, "I'll let you two be actually." With that, I stood up and left to the dance floor, along with my drink. Some dick that guy is. Fucking hell. 'Boyfriend' my fucking ass hairs. Dick seems better than boyfriend to me, had to ruin our talk.

Sighing and walking to nowhere, I stumbled upon a tall girl. She had long blonde hair and amazing beautiful brown eyes. Biting down on my pink bottom lip, I smiled. "Hey."

"Hey!"

"I'm Ashton, and you are?"

"I'm Bryana." She smiled widely. Looking away from her exquisite eyes, my eyes traveled down her hour glass figure. She was damn gorgeous. Tall, fit, and elegant. Actually, she's very ravishing. "Sorry but you look a bit familiar..."

I raised a brow, "How does 5 Seconds of Summer sound to you?"

"Oh!" She giggled, "Yeah! You're the amazing drummer! It's really nice to meet you Ashton!"

"It's nice to meet you too." I should probably buy her a drink, "Hey, can I buy you a drink? Or, put it on the tab I suppose?"

With her bright smile, she nodded as I held her extremely soft hands and led her to the bar. Darcy and Alfie seemed to have left the bar already. We both took a seat on the stools, just as the bartender came over. "Hey, can I get the Cosmopolitan Martini please?" Bryana crossed her right leg over the other, placing her purse on top of her lap as she ordered.

"A classic, I like your style." I noted to her, which she returned with a wink after the  bartender left to make her drink. "So, what brings you here?"

"Um, just Darcy's party really. I just got off from a photoshoot so I decided to just come."

"Oh, so you know Darcy?" I asked taking a sip of my drink as she thank'd the bartender before taking a sip of hers. 

Bryana nodded her head, "Mhm. She's actually a good friend of mine. How'd you meet her? Wait! You're the smell of sex guy aren't you?!"

"Words come along because it's that weird, huh?"

We both laughed, "A quite. But your's  not as weird as her though." She laughed harder. "It's really weird!"

"What is it?" I raised a brow biting down my on lip, setting my drink down onto the glass bar. 

She took another sip smiling, "I can't say. I mean, you will soon. Once you actually get to know her better, you'll be able to um... Notice it."

"Oh." I'm quite curious on what her 'thing' shit is. I mean, what could be more weirder than mine? I'm sure as hell that it's not going to be some weird toy obsession, considering Bryana said that I'd notice it once I get to know Darcy better. Odd. "Very well then. Anyway, you said you were at a photoshoot? I gather you're a model?" 

She hummed nodding, "Mhmm. Bryana Holly, the model presented by Wilhelmina International."

She must have hell of a body now, god damn. I need a shot, a lot of it. I'm craving it. And you know damn well what I'm craving. I need it.

"Well Bryana Holly, how would you like to have a few drinks with me and head to my place afterwards?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This took  me so much longer than expected and I'm honestly so sorry! I would start to write this chapter and then completely just get so lazy but I finally did it, although it's not as long as I'd like for it to be! :( But hey, I updated! 

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT THOUGH?! 

BTW BTW BTW BTW BTW, I do have a another video for this book, could be better than the trailer video too! It will be up soon when I get the certain chapter ready! <3 ILY,  &&&&& if you guys ever wanna talk to me, I'm down to talk! You can talk to me on ig (@twotrangs) or on my tumblr (calumsweed.tumblr.com) Alright, I gotta blast! x - j