0.8

Irwin's P.O.V

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Oh," Her cheeks turned slightly pink, "I would... But I'm not that type of girl Ashton. I'm not that easy as it looks."

I bit down on my bottom lip tightly, "I like a challenge." My tongue skated across my bottom lip right after, my hands tucked in the front pockets of my tight black skinny jeans.

She chuckled, "I've heard that before, however, good luck trying." As she started to walk away, I quickly held onto her hand and looked directly into her soft eyes. Something about them made me feel warm, oddly warm. Yet, her eyes fixed back onto mine.

"One shot and 5 minutes. That's all I need." I stated confidently, as if this will even work. Actually scratch that, it will work. (I happened to have done this either once or twice but that's besides the point.) I have giant balls of steel, I've got this.

Bryana pursed her lips together tightly, "Fine."

/ /

"Two shots of the hardest liquor you have and lime." I told the bartender as he got out two shot glasses and the liquid that'll be regretting that I even devoured tomorrow morning.

"Here you go," He smirked walking away, throwing his dirty white towel over his broad shoulder.

I turned my head and looked at the tall girl, "Here you go love." She held onto the glass as I squeezed some lime into her drink.

"Don't drink just yet," I pushed her hair back and slid the lime onto her neck. "Now drink."

We both took a shot and slammed the glass onto the table before I quickly licked and sucked onto her neck. My hands placed firmly on her lower back. Her soft hands pressed against the nape of my neck, "Okay. Okay. Okay."

I pulled away, "Hmm?"

"You got me, is this like your signature move or something?" She raised her brow smiling.

"Well," I chuckled. Of course it is, it always works. Every-fucking-time. "No, you just look like the type to like this."

She licked her lips, licking away the residue of the alcohol. "So you have different moves? Aren't you such a-"

"Wonderful human being, yes I'm glad to know that you think that of me. Now, love, shall we head for the dance floor or holler for a cab home?"

Bryana closed her eyes laughing, "Who even says holler anymore?"

"Me, but I assume you're hinting at hollering a cab home, yes?" She slid her hand into mines, pulling onto my arms as she pulled me out of the club. Her wide hips swayed back and fourth as the cool breeze blew her hair to the other side. 

Suddenly, loud shoutings of people yelling over another was all I was hearing. 

"Ashton, look this way for the camera please!

"Oh my god! Ashton! Whose that?!"

"Ash! Ash! Just one question: Is this your new girlfriend?"

"Bryana Holly and Ashton Irwin?! Someone take pictures now!"

Fortunately, we were able to vamoose away from the media and fans and into a cab. "Well, that was... something."

I laughed recalling what just happened, "I'm used to it. Don't you encounter things like that too?"

"Well yeah, but not as crazy as that."

"Hey! Sorry for interrupting but we needed to get away from that crowd," Someone bursted through the cab with another figure following behind them as they shoved themselves next to Bryana and I.

It was Darcy and Alfie.

"Hey man," Alfie smiled, "Hey Bryana." 

"Hey!" Bryana replied smiling as she scooted over a little more for extra room. "And I know, that was crazy! But why are you ditching your party?"

Darcy smirked, "Party got too much. I paid for everything though, but the bartender did give us a free bottle. Did you guys want to drink?"

"HEY! No drinking in my cab!"

"Alright," I mumbled pulling out my iPhone. I received a text from Luke that mentioned, "Hey man. There's a party at this guy's frat house, the boys and I are gonna go. We should meet up there unless you're too busy fuccckkkkkiiinnnnggg someone ;) But if you do go, we'll see you there mate." I looked up and smirked, "Well, I heard there's another party happening right now at some frat house. We should go."

Everyone nodded shouting yes, "Well let's go."

/ /

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Fuck," I groaned loudly. The pain throbbing in my head was already starting to make nauseous as I woke up. I knew I was going to regret all that drinking, I fucking knew it. Yet, I still did it anyways aka, the life of an adult. 

I looked around the room, everything was dim however there was little glint of light shining through the blinds. My black alarm clock displayed the time: 1:19 PM. It was quiet, just the way I really fucking needed it right now. But just as I took a deep loud breath, a quiet voice mumbled something weird. "Are you okay Alfie?"

Alfie? I'm not Alfie... Who did I fuck last night then?

The presence right besides me, whom I thought was Bryana, rolled over and placed their arm across my chest. "Babe?"

I looked down quickly just as their blue eyes opened and widen at me. 

Smirking, I realized this wasn't Bryana.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I finally fucking did it, I fucking updated. <3 Again, very sorry for the slow ass updates. But I hope you like what I posted! 

Who do you guys think the person Ashton fcked is? It's actually quite obvious, unless... (;

But any who, like and comment! <3333 I'll update asap, but as you guys wait, you guys should watch these youtube videos I'm in! I'll link the channel on the external links and in the comments. 

ALSO, the next chapter, I'll most likely be posting a Ashton video I did to counteract with the next chapter! 

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE CHAPTER <3 MUCH LOVE! -J