I'm sorry.

Damn, where do I even begin? First and foremost, I'd like to apologize because I have been MIA for how many years now? Way too long to count, and I'm extremely sorry. Honestly, I don't have 'good enough excuse' as to why I've been MIA. The only reason I can actually announce is that, I sort of grew out of 5SOS, if that makes any sense. 

I don't know, I guess the whole drama with Luke and the band kind of just got to me and I just called it quits... kind of? I don't know, I haven't been actively paying attention to 5SOS as much as I used to. Therefore, I kind of stopped going on wattpad and writing. But however, I actually would love to come back and write, and I understand that you're all probably pisssssseeddd and probably stopped reading this book but for those who are still here, I hope we can rekindle and reconnect! 

I can't promise you that I will update frequently and become active as much as I love too because senior year of high school is very stressful, especially when you work at the same time. So hopefully, things will go smoothly, and I will update more. 

Thank you for those who took the time to read this little message, and I hope we can, like I said, rekindle and reconnect. <3 Chapter 9 along with a little surprise that comes with it, should be out soon. And I know I said this like the last time I even posted, but trust me it will. It's been sitting in my drafts collecting dust for way to long now. 

And again, I'm extremely sorry for being MIA. :( 

-Jan, 5SOSxFeels.