11 (pt. 1)

"Ouch, Lance, watch it!" Keith shouted.

Lance was beginning to lift Keith, with Shiro's help of course, and brace him up like a prop with fluffy pillows, so that the two could undress him down to his underwear. Keith, of course, despised the moronic plan, but what other choice did they have? They needed to be extremely careful with Keith's wound in his abdomen and back. Suffering--without being clean--wasn't an option anymore.

"Shiro, you get my pants," Keith instructed.

"Why specifically him?" Lance complained.

Shiro smiled faintly without Keith noticing, but Keith growled at Lance, "Shut it, Lance, and help me with my shirt, okay?!"

Lance muttered under his breath, but it goes unheard as Keith hissed. Lance pulls the shirt lightly but he struggles to get it over Keith's head and shoulders.

"Ow, ow, Lance, watch it!" Keith snaps.

"Shiro, help me keep his arms up-"

"I can do it myself!"

"Then do it!"

"I'm trying!"

- Time Skip -

"Ow, ow, wait a minute," Keith heaves.

"Take as much time as you need, but we need to do this, Keith," Shiro reminds.

Keith nods, "Yep. We do."

Keith bent his knee, leaning back into Shiro and Lance's arms.

"I think the water's cold now..." Lance notes, perfect temperature for Keith's burning temperature.

"Ready, Keith?"

Keith nodded. The other two slowly began to lean Keith back. Keith groans, but it wasn't as bad as being undressed. After a few slow minutes, he was deep within the bathtub.

"Okay, I think I can-"

"Don't even try to escape your fate now, Keith!" Lance interrupted.

Keith looked at him with an arched eyebrow and an irritated expression. Then he looked at Shiro, who was already holding a hand towel and a bar of soap. Keith sighed and rolled his eyes, "I hate my life..."