7

Keith hissed, and squeezed his eyes tight.

He's laying on his stomach on his bed, Coran tending to the wound on his back. It was a deep purple, and on the side of his spine. This is where the sword has pushed all the way through his body.

"Ow, ow," Keith complained.

Shiro and Lance were the only ones in the room, watching. The other teammates were training--or in Hunk's case, eating.

"Calm down, Red Paladin, or this will take much longer than necessary," Coran advised, still working.

After a moment, Coran caused a sharp pain, and Keith jumped at the feeling, shouting out.

"Okay, I'm done, that's all for today," Keith sarcastically spat.

"Keith," Shiro stepped in. "Let Coran finish."

Keith sighed, and relaxed back into his sheets. He groaned at Coran's touch. Lance stood silently the entire time, arms folded against chest. He tried not to think, only focus on what was happening. Shiro thought it was odd, both the movement and that Lance had stayed, but didn't say anything, assuming the two might have gotten closer over this incident.

Coran continued, and Keith was in pain for another fifteen minutes of cleaning + stitching finishes. Once it was over, they were all relieved.