10 (pt. 1)

When Lance and Coran had returned, Keith moaned lightly. Lance's concern jumped from 100 to 120 at the noise. He leaned against the wall, watching with his arms crossed, trying to keep an expressionless face.

Coran lifted Keith's shirt, revealing bandages. He began picking at the bandages, and Lance looked away as Keith's nasty wound was revealed. Coran began doing typical thermometer checks, along with cleaning the area. He asked questions like "What's your favorite magical creature?" but Keith only replied with a growl, so soon enough the room had fallen silent.

"You have a bad fever," Coran concluded near the end of the ten minutes it took to do what he needed to do.

"No crap," Keith muttered, rolling his eyes.

"It's really bad, so you need to rest. Drink all your water, maybe let someone help bathe you-"

Keith growled in frustration.

"Keith," Lance started, "It'll help get this over with faster."

Keith sighed, and it sputtered into a cough, which caused Keith to groan, squeezing his eyes tight as a tear slipped.

"F-Fine, but... with shorts on." Keith slowly lifted a hand to wipe his cheek, and avoided eye contact at all costs.

"We're both guys-"

"Lance, if Keith wants his privacy, you should respect it. It's better than no shower for Mr. Grumpy, if you know what I'm implying..." Coran nudged Lance.

Lance in return sighed, and nodded, "Rest a little, and I'll help you in the tub."