"What the hell?" He says and I follow over to him. My eyes widen at what he examines. The holes I made in the trees earlier.

"I did that earlier, I guess I shouldn't have" I say before I turn to my friends.

"How the hell-"

"Okay guys, we should meet back here safely to make sure everyone is okay" I nod at my friends.

"Alright, you guys go. I'll be around here somewhere when you return just like last time" John explains to them and they start walking, heading father into the woods. I grab Mia's arm and she turns to me with a look of disappointment.

"You'll be okay?" I ask her, just to make sure shes not mad at me from what happened just a minute ago. She has the right to be but it was just a fall, and I know how much she likes Xander I'd never would've let him catch me if I knew he was going too.

"Yeah I'll be fine" she folds her arms and forces a small smile before following the other wolves futher into the forest. I let out a breath, honestly I do think she's mad.

"Zo you can be on your way" John nods, "if anything unusual happens or you see one of those high Rollers, yell or something"

I chuckle at his words before nodding and heading in the opposing direction of his footsteps. They grow further and further as mines grow further from him. I keep walking more into the woods, the trees all different kinds of lengths in my view and I look up into the clear night sky. How I wish it was midnight and how I just realized the big bright full moon sits in my view. It's as if the trees move out of the way for me to get a better seeing of the brilliant and fascinating light. I walk more into the forest and round the corner a bit, the moon still in view as the trees part themselves so I'd have the best see of bow big and wonderful it is. Theres not a another sound against the crunching footsteps and the crickets and owls I hear. There are no cars, none of my friends, nothing but the sounds my ears allow me to hear.

I stop walking and look around. The trees are blurred in my vision and they continue to grow blurry, I blink trying to focus my sight but they only repeat the same look again. I look to the moon and the light it shines goes bright. More bright then I'd imagine and I want to reach out and touch it. It continues to grow, the light hurting my eyes and I smile before my hand automatically comes up to shield my eyes from burning out of their sockets.

I hear something in the distance but I don't look, the moon just keeps shining and shining until I can't see at all and I have no other choice but to close my eyes all the way. I do just that and turn my head away before theres the sound of a pop and the light I once wanted to touch goes away. The world falls silent around me and I open my eyes to clear my vision once more, this time I can't see a thing around me. There are no trees, no light. I look up and the moon is gone. Theres not a thing in sight but the darkness around me that holds me up from fainting to the ground as my head begins to feel light. I swallow and this time my heart begins to speed but I don't allow myself to show nervousness of any sort.

I look around me again and theres still nothingness that sits in the darkness with no sounds at all.

"John?"

I don't know why I called to him. I don't think he'll hear me.

I turn my head and I see them now, those piercing eyes that do things to me. They make me feel happy and sad and my emotions go wild, they make my powers want to rage and want to sleep. Those metal eyes.

I stand facing them, whatever it is it stands tall and proud in the dark as if it was made from it. Maybe it was, just like I was.

The sounds of high pitched screaming come to my ears, I look down at my hands and they aren't black yet. Where is the screaming coming from? I can hear it, like it's right next to me but theres nothing out here but me and this creature that stands tall with the silver metal eyes. It mixes with a high pitched sound, like a screening going out of focus. My eyes close tight and my ears get covered with my warm hands. I want the sound to stop, it's too much and it's making me want to self destruct.