"Hey." I waved.

"Are you guys staying after Today? I was thinking of staying to help with the basketball boys." She said as she played with my hoodie strings.

"Yeah we're staying." Chase cut in. "I'll leave you two to talk, though."

And he ran off. Just as quickly had Chase left, Naomi had her lips pressed against mine.

Amari

I groaned stuffing my things in the locker. Why was school so boring? Lana hadn't come Today so I was all by myself and was ready to go home and continue to be all by myself. I looked through my bag for the car keys and groaned when I remembered that Tyler had the keys. Tyler always had the keys. I closed my locker and looked down the hall where his locker was, but he wasn't there. That meant he was at Naomi's locker. How great. I walked to Naomi's locker and saw them making out. If I wasn't tired and annoyed before, I was now. I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat causing them to break the kiss.

"Hey Amari." Tyler cleared his throat.

"Amari." Naomi mumbled.

"I need the car keys." I sighed holding my hand out.

Tyler nodded and began digging through his bag.

"Take the bus." Naomi mumbled and I glared at her.

"Here you go." Tyler said handing me the keys.

I nodded and began to walk away, but a wave of pettiness overcame me.

"Tyler, do you have a ride home after practice?" I asked turning back to them causing Naomi to roll her eyes and groan.

"I'll take him home." She said grabbing the front of his shirt.

"That's great, but I still have to talk to him." I rolled my eyes grabbing his hand and pulling him to me.

Naomi stared at him as if waiting for him to wave me off, but when he didn't, she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." She mumbled slamming her locker shut. "Catch me in the gym." She said to Tyler before glaring at me again and walking off.

"What's up?" Tyler asked turning to me. "What do you need to talk about?"

"Nothing." I shrugged looking down at the buttons on his shirt as I played with one. "I'm just..." I trailed off before looking up at him through my eyelashes. "Needy."

Tyler's face looked hungry and his eyes filled with lust. By now, we were the only ones in the hall.

"Right now? Right before practice?" He whispered gently grabbing onto my waist.

"Why not?" I asked flipping my hair over my shoulder so that my face was on full display as I leaned in close to his lips. "I want you so bad."

"Amari..." He whispered warningly string into my eyes.

I licked my plump lips before pouting ever so slightly and batted my eye lashes.

"Mr. Kelly is gone already and he never locks his door. To the science lab." Tyler said grabbing my hand and we rushed to the science to handle things.