32nd Page: Void Unleashed

Start from the beginning

"So I've gotta play this smart! [Void Flame Magic: Burning Abyss!]" (Y/N) slammed the blade of Kronos' Arc into the floor, pillars of flame rising up and scorching the grounds, kicking up an explosion as steam blocked the view of everyone.

"He's planning to go stealth...? Hehehe...for that, you need to hide your magic, kid!" Arran smirked, sensing (Y/N)'s aura as he jumped towards him.

"This trick won't work." Licht smiled, a sword of light appearing in his hands as he and Arran closed in on (Y/N)'s position, seeing him look stunned while holding Kronos' Arc.

"Hehehe! You've lost, man!" Arran yelled as Shadow magic surrounded his fist. Similarly, light magic began to gather around Licht.

"[Shadow Magic: Abyss Revolt!]"

"[Light Magic: Sky-Rending Flash.]"

Licht and Arran casted their spells, a bunch of Shadow Magic fists rising from the ground and rocketing towards (Y/N), yet above him, a dozen light orbs shot off beams towards him.

Shadow from below, light from above.

He was stuck in a pincer attack.

In an instant, both magic spells made contact with the shocked (Y/N), kicking up an explosion as the steam slowly evaporated.

"Hmph. He wasn't a challenge." Licht smiled, his Grimoire's glow dimming a bit.

"Tch, man. I was really hoping to keep fighting that kid. No way he survived that, man." Arran complained, the Shadow Magic around his fists fizzling out slowly.

"MASTER! WATCH OUT!" Valtos' distressed shout reverberated through the area.

In shock, Licht and Arran felt a source of magic energy approaching them from behind, hearing a familiar voice.

"[Void Fusion Magic: Infernal Frost Lightning Talon!]" (Y/N) smirked as Phantasm became surrounded in various void elements, sending the blade slashing at Licht and Arran.

"He pretended to be open, when really he was baiting us in..." Licht felt a small smirk tug at his face, watching the oncoming magic.

"Man! What a trick! You can't be doing things like that, man!" Arran grinned, though neither he or Licht could react as the wave of elemental void magic crashed into the two, freezing them and sending them rocketing towards the floor.

Afterwards, several flaming spheres shot off after the two and engulfed them in black flames, red lightning streaking after them and kicking up an explosion of dust as (Y/N) landed on the ground, skidding to a stop as he smirked.

"Like I thought, they weren't expecting a move like that. Heh, who would've thought that would've actually worked." (Y/N) smirked, wiping some dust off his face as he held Phantasm tightly.

What he had done was first create a smoke screen by using the ice produced by [Frost Rage] and [Frozen Realm]. After, he'd used [Burning Abyss] to turn the ice into steam, limiting the eyesight of the enemy. Then, he'd simultaneously summoned his doppelganger and hidden his own aura, giving the doppelganger Kronos' Arc, to keep its look the same as (Y/N)'s.