32nd Page: Void Unleashed

Cavern System...

"Hmph." Licht clicked his tongue, dozens of light swords shooting off towards (Y/N).

"[Sword Aura Magic: Sword's Orbit!]" (Y/N) cried, his scythe turning into a blur as he stepped harshly on the floor, jumping to meet the blades head on. Despite being a spell more typically acquainted with swords, it was really an enhancement spell.

What [Sword's Orbit] truly did was increase a hosts' reactive speed, nothing more. It was only due to this that (Y/N) could counter the ridiculously fast blades.

"With this, I can fight back against those blades...but I can't move while using Sword's Orbit!" (Y/N)'s eyes narrowed slightly, swinging his scythe all around him as a blur of white surrounded him.

"Oh? He can actually keep up?" Licht's brow raised in amusement, seeing the human desperately struggle.

"TCH! BEING ON THE DEFENSIVE IS NOT MY STYLE!" (Y/N) roared as he kicked off the floor, appearing in front of Licht and Arran.

"Man, why do you have to come here, man. I was really looking forward to seeing you get pummeled by swords from a distance, man." Arran smiled insanely, black magic beginning to gather near his fist.

"But you're making that really hard, man. So just go back to your spot over there." Arran smirked insanely, punching at (Y/N).

"[Shadow Magic: Dark Fury Fist!]" Arran chanted, a dark Grimoire appearing in front of him as black gauntlets formed on his fists, punching at (Y/N).

"You want to compete with me in offense? Keep dreaming! [Void Lightning Magic: Shattering Tempest!]" (Y/N) shouted as Kronos' Arc arced with reddish-black lightning, clashing head on with Arran's fist.

"Guh!" (Y/N)'s eyes widened as he felt himself go flying, crashing deeply into a wall. That force...what the hell?

"Heh...not bad." (Y/N) smirked, getting out of the wall and revealing him not damaged at all.

"But not good enough!" (Y/N) shouted, only to see Arran appear in front of him, catching a glimpse of light shining behind him.

"I let my guard down! [Sword Aura Magic: Sword's Orbit!]" (Y/N) didn't let himself get stunned, his reaction speed allowing him to slash through every sword of light speeding at him from behind while fighting off Arran from the front.

From an outside point of view, it looked as if a golden light and a black light were both attacking a white light from both sides.

"This kid was hiding his true strength?" Gauche asked in shock, looking at (Y/N) holding his own against the two newcomers.

"Gauche-senpai! We have to do something!" Asta yelled at him, brandishing his sword.

"Tch...I would if I could...I have barely any magic left..." Gauche grit his teeth, before looking at the Sister passed out a small distance away.

"The Master's affairs are nothing to concern yourself with. I alone am more than enough to defeat you." The third voice commented, letting Asta see a familiar face.

"You!!!" Asta yelled in rage, seeing Valtos walk up to the group as various lights and explosions shone behind him.

"Don't worry about that boy. He's delusional if he thinks he can hold off both the Master and the leader of the Seven Specialists. This is only a small step towards the destruction of the Clover Kingdom." Valtos chuckled sinisterly, before a purple magic shone in his hands.