32nd Page: Void Unleashed

Start from the beginning

"Now then, I suppose it's time to take you down." Valtos stoically spoke, spiking a ball of curse magic into his spatial portal, it appearing behind Asta.

"Now, die." Valtos laughed slightly, only for Asta to slash through the ball.

"Don't get cocky!" Asta yelled, before running at Valtos and swinging his sword.

"Too slow." Valtos mocked, teleporting of the way as Asta's sword slashed where he was previously.

"Let's see how long you can struggle." Valtos said as four spatial portals appeared near Asta, each on a different angle.

"Haaaaah!" Asta yelled in conviction, slashing at the portals, managing to dispel two of them.

"Not enough." A volley of curse balls came out of the portal, barraging Asta and forcing him to go on the defensive.

Catching Asta and Valtos in the corner of his eyes, (Y/N) momentarily stopped.

"ASTA!" (Y/N) yelled, only for a shadow to glint right in front of him.

"You don't have time to worry about him, man!" Arran smirked, punching at (Y/N), the (h/c) haired boy barely managing to raise his scythe to block as he was sent flying back.

"Tch..." (Y/N) said as he flew through the air, feeling a magic presence behind him.

"You're wide open." Licht smiled, a whip of light appearing in his hands.

"Try me." (Y/N) challenged, repositioning himself in midair and slashing his scythe all around him.

In response, Licht whipped at (Y/N), wrapping the magic around (Y/N)'s scythe and pulling harshly.

However, (Y/N) only smirked as he was pulled towards Licht along with the scythe.

"[Void Flame Magic: Infernal Vortex, Scorching Blades!]" (Y/N) dual casted, Kronos' Arc turning into a blur as dozens of flame swords rocketed towards Licht along with an orb of flames.

"Such slow attacks. Those won't get anywhere near me." Licht taunted, teleporting in a flash of light as the attacks collided with a wall.

"They weren't supposed to! [Void Ice Magic: Frost Rage!]" (Y/N) smirked, Kronos' Arc being surrounded in a layer of frost as he swung it all around him.

"Don't forget about me, man!" Arran's voice sounded out from behind (Y/N), sensing magic gathering behind him.

"Wouldn't dream of it!" (Y/N) laughed, his scythe turning into a blur as he slashed all around him, letting go of a frost beam that followed his slashes, anything the beam touched turning into ice as (Y/N) forcibly changed the terrain, the previously barren cave now filled with icicles and ice spikes.

"I'm not done yet! [Void Ice Magic: Frozen Realm!]" (Y/N) casted as he stabbed Kronos' Arc into the floor, a layer of frost circling around him and chilling everything in its radius.

"I can already tell that to win this fight, I can't just rely on brute force. Licht can move much faster than me, and I can only match him when using [Sword's Orbit], but I can't move from my spot while using that. Arran isn't too hard to deal with, as long as I don't take his attacks head on. I'm still too weak to clash hit for hit with him..." (Y/N) thought, a layer of flames now surrounding Kronos' Arc.