tgay

354 words

LOST MOTIVATION UWU. also the video is nice i listened to it as background music to bob ross sunset aglow

A small sigh woke Sweden as he felt someone squish their head into his chest. He giggled, feeling the other country flinch as he woke up.

"Morning," Sweden said lazily. As he tried to move his arm to grab his Viking beanie, a small yet firm grip held him back.

"Mmmmnooooo," India murmured, still half asleep. Sweeden smirked at the thought of holding this above his head later. India was deadset on being the 'man of the relationship'. Normally he and Sweden fell asleep with their limbs tangled together in some way. India's legs were sitting on Swedens hips while his arms wrapped around him tightly. But it was pretty normal as far as the two's cuddling went. Sweden sighed, glad to be intertwined with the petite country.

Sweeden relaxed in India's iron grip. If India was 'hugging' you, you were never going to leave on your own. "Babe, I need to get to work. I haven't- WOAH WOAH-" India had somehow hopped out of bed carrying Sweden. He gently set the other country on the ground next to their closet.

"Good morning," India said cheerfully, looking proud of himself.

Sweden smirked, standing up. "For that little stunt you just pulled, I'm not helping with the kids." India's smirk instantly faded to dread. As much as the two loved T-Serries and Pewds, the two were very hard to deal with alone.

"Nononono, no need for that, Swede," India said, moving to hug the taller country. Sweden chuckled as India hugged him tightly.

"Owwwww my ribs," Sweden said playfully as the short country let go of him. India blushed, clearly embarrassed. "It's a joke, Indi."

"Tch. Meanie."

"Oh, but you love me for it," Sweden said, sticking his tongue out. India reddened.

"DAD! PAPA! T-SERRIES IS ON FIRE!" the two sighed as their 13-year-old son walked into their room carrying a screaming 9-year-old.

"Hold on, dear," India said, grabbing T-Serries and walking downstairs. Pewds went to follow him before he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Young man," Sweden said sternly. "You're in a lot of trouble."

"Dad, I didn't set him on fire!" Pewds said defensively.

"Who did then, the tooth fairy?"

"Dad-"

"You're grounded."