S2E07: In Zak's Mind

Start from the beginning

DANNY

Or school!

They all laugh, but Zak sits at the end of their seating arrangement. He looks down at the ground. Elyon turns to Zak.

ELYON

Hey Zak, you have a bully story?

Ben turns to Elyon, signaling her not to speak.

BEN

Um! Ix-nay on the school-ay. (Points his thumb at Zak) Home school-ay!

JENNY

Why are you speaking pig latin?

ZAK

Look, I didn't go to a school, alright? My parents taught me everything.

DANNY

Dude, that's awesome! School is just the worse.

ZAK

You know, you guys say that, but sometimes I wish I knew what it was like.

COMMANDER MOM (O.S)

Guardians!

They look down as they see Commander Mom wandering the yard below them looking for them. She turns and sees them on the roof.

COMMANDER MOM (CONT'D)

What is with you teenagers and roofs? I don't care... Come down! We got another one!

INT. MEETING ROOM - EVENING

They all sit in their normal spots as Mom prepares her presentation.

COMMANDER MOM

For your next mission, you'll be traveling to suburb in Vermont.

The monitor behind mom displays an old time image of the Medicine Man when he was alive.

COMMANDER MOM (CONT'D)

He's called the Medicine Man. The spirit of a traveling snake oil salesman. He'd scam people throughout America with cheap tonics that he claimed could cure diseases and deformities. All the way up to his death.

DANNY

So we're dealing with another ghost?

COMMANDER MOM

This one is different. He appears in people's dreams, and only appears in physical reality in order to inject people with his elixir. The elixir is said to make people sleep forever. Here's what he might look like.

The monitor switches to an artist's rendition of the Medicine Man, showing off his tar covered skin.

BEN

What's wrong with his face?

COMMANDER MOM