S1E03: Of Minds and Spirits

INT. APARTMENT 909: HALLWAY - NIGHT

A mother carries a basket of laundry across the hall. She sees that the light to her daughter's room is on, which annoyed her.

MOTHER

Jessica, I told you to turn off the lights!

INT. JESSICA'S ROOM - NIGHT

The mother walks into the room and shuts off the lights.

INT. APARTMENT 909

As she walks away, the lights turn back on. She turns back and groans.

INT. JESSICA'S ROOM

She walks back in and turns on the lights.

MOTHER

Jessica! Bed! Now!

The mother turns around and begins to walk, when the lights turn on again. She turns around, but sees no one in the room. She scratches her head and turns to the light switch.

She turns the switch off. Within a second, the light flick on. The mother shakes her head and stares at the switch, not sure if what she just saw happened.

Shaking, she reaches for the switch. She hesitates at first, but switches the light off. As soon as she does, a decaying hand pounces out of the darkness and grabs her hand.

The mother lets out a scream.

EXT. APARTMENT 909

Outside, the lights to Jessica's room is on. But as soon as the mother scream ends, the lights turn off.

EXT. KITCHEN - DAY

Ben walks into the kitchen and sees a box sitting on the table. He walks over to it and reads the tag.

BEN

Cookies. To Danny. Love mom. I'm sure Danny won't mind if I take one.

Ben opens the box and the Box Ghost pops out, causing Ben to fall on to the ground.

BOX GHOST

Ah ha! You have fallen for my trap!

BEN

Danny!

Danny walks into the room.

DANNY

What?

BEN

Friend of yours?

Danny looks up at the Box Ghost.

DANNY

What the... You!

BOX GHOST

Danny Phantom! I have tracked you to this building in the woods to finish you off!

Elyon, Zak, Kim and Jenny run up to him.