S2E07: In Zak's Mind

INT. BOILER ROOM - NIGHT

Steam shoots out of faulty pipes in a red tinted boiler room. The ambience is distributed by the sound of someone running across the metal platforms that make up the boiler room's floor. A teenage girl, blonde and in her pajamas, flees a unseeable threat. As she runs, the sound of a crackling laughter echoes throughout the room.

MEDICINE MAN (O.S)

Come back here...

The girl ducks behind a large boiler tank as a shadow creeps across the room, unaware of her hiding spot. She wipes the sweat from her brow and takes a sharp left turn, only to come face to face with THE MEDICINE MAN, deformed tar face man wearing 1860's business man attire. She screams and jumps back, causing her to fall to the ground.

Looking up at the Medicine Man, she sees his needle claws being filled with a green like liquid.

MEDICINE MAN (CONT'D)

Evening miss, but might I interest you in some green elixir? One taste of this and you'll find your true love!

He holds up the needle claw to his face and lets out a sinister laugh. The sight of the claw causes the girl to scream again. Just as Medicine Man is about to stab the needles into her, everything fades to black.

INT. TEENAGE GIRL'S ROOM - NIGHT

The same teenager girl jumps awake from her nightmare. She looks around her room for any sign of Medicine Man. She then lets out a sigh of relief.

GIRL

Oh thank God... It was just a bad dream...

Out from the darkness of her room, the Medicine Man steps out, his claw glowing green from the elixir.

MEDICINE MAN

Or was it?

The girl turns to him and screams, as he finishes his stab.

EXT. ROOF OF HEADQUARTERS - EVENING

As the sun sets over the Center main building, Elyon, Kim, Jenny, Ben, Danny and Zak all sit on the rim of the roof.

BEN

You want a bully story? I've got two words for you. JT and Cash. Those guys use to wail on me any chance they got.

DANNY

That's nothing, every day I got stuffed into a locker by this guy named Dash. Funny thing is, when I was in ghost form, he practically worshipped me!

JENNY

You boys got it best. Girls are relentless! These two girls I knew, Tiff and Brit Cramp, they pretended to be my friend in order to humiliate me!

ELYON

My school had this punk named Uriah. He would pick on the boys and the girls.

KIM

Man, it's a good thing we don't have to worry about those guys any more, huh?