7 Deadly Sin - Kuudere

Začít od začátku

I say nothing because if the shock to meet such unusual human that make doubt if this creature really human but when i still lost of words she take my hand then tug me toward my cave and say "Come on! You must be hungry! Let's clean this fish and roast it!"

She drag me to my cave and make me sit on a bundle of cloth as she roast the fish and at that time i was thinking "Did i really just let a human do whatever she want??"

She look at me then smile, i give no respond or i can say i don't know what kind of respond i should give to something that usually is my food, she stand up then sit beside me before than me a stick with roasted fish "Here! Eat some!" She said.

I take the fish and eat it all in one bite "Not filling at all..." I thought, I'm a beast and the food i need almost 10 times more than human do so one small fish like this taste like nothing at all.

I glance to the human woman, she is small and probably not filling if i eat her but well, better than nothing i guess, i was about to approach my hand toward her but again she look at me and link her hand with mine "Need something?" She asked while tilt her small head.

I frown from the same reaction, is this small creature doesn't have fear? Her completely unusual behavior confuse me to the core "I'm... A beast" i said to her.

"And?" She asked back.

"You're... Not afraid of me?" I asked again.

"Why should i?" She said again.

"Did you never heard about... Danger beast in this mountain?" I asked to her.

She get silent for a moment before say "i have heard about it that's probably why the villager choose to chase me out here"

"What do you mean?" I asked her in confuse.

"I was working at the central city as a magician healer but one day the Count chase all magician from the city and called us witches that work for demons" she said while take some bites from her fish.

"Typical humans" i thought to myself after heard her explanation.

"At first i thought it's just at the city so i moved to a small village at the foot of this mountain and lived there for around 2 weeks after bought a small house with my saved money but one day a child was hurt and i used my magic heal to help him because i thought that village didn't against any magician but suddenly the peoples start calling me witch so i thought i have to move again but before i can pack everything, i smell some smoke and saw flame from outside my house, then i take everything i can take outside before my house was burn down and the villager chased me out" she said continue her explanation.

"Then you run to my cave?" I asked her.

"I couldn't find anything to stay at, and other village probably will chased me out too, so until I'm able to make my own house in this mountain I'm want to ask you to let me live with you, i will use my magic to heal you when you're hurt as payment if that's okay" she said.

I look down at her then she bow down to me as i just can sigh and say "Do what you want"

"Thank you very much! I will do my best! By the way, my name is (y/n)! What's your?" She asked.

I look at into her eyes for a moment before trying to remember my name given by my late parents, i never really need a name because i never have someone to call me that but i finally able to remember "Ruka" i said.

"Ruka? That's a good name! Nice to meet you Ruka!" She said with a smile.

I keep silent as she smile at me and there's something i can feel something warm in my chest, something i don't understand what but i ignore it but after several days she live with me, the thing in chest grows stronger and somehow i don't see her as food anymore but... Something i don't know what i should call.