When he apologizes

Tsundere (Takatsugi Makoto)

You locked yourself in your room crying your heart out and didn't come out at all even in the next morning make your mother worried, she call Makoto's mother and ask if Makoto know anything.

Makoto visit your house immediately since he know that he is the one who cause your depression, he tried to make you let him come inside your room but you not even respond to any words.

He go outside the garden and start climbing the tree next to your room and get inside from the window. He look at a cocoon of blanket with you inside on the bed then hug it from outside.

"Leave me alone" you said.

He sigh then said "I'm sorry okay? You might have a bad day yesterday and I'm not sensitive enough to notice that... you are the tipe who would lock yourself alone when you feeling down, but at that time is the time you shouldn't be alone..."

You keep silent for a moment then say "Am i really can't do anything? Am i really hopeless?"

"Yes you are but..." He said then pull the blanket to reveal your messy face "I won't let you break down cause I'm right here for you"

You hug Makoto and crying on his chest and tell all your problem to him, he give you a kiss on the lips and forehead to make you feels better.

Dandere (Sakurai Yukiya)

The next day after your fight, you caught a cold and your body currently burning by fever and you can't go to school because of that.

On other hand, Yukiya didn't know that you didn't go to school from sickness and a man that crash into you yesterday approach him "Err... You are (l/n)'s boyfriend right?"

Yukiya look up to him but say nothing "I would ask you for flavor, yesterday i accidently crash into her and make her fall and throw all her belonging into the fountain"

"E-eh?" Yukiya said in shock.

"She panicked and trying to take her belonging but fall into the fountain instead and when she get out i noticed that she just bring back one book and leave the rest so... Can you take this books with you and give it to her? also say that I'm sorry to her"

Yukiya recall your condition when you approach him, your hair was wet, you are wearing your gym uniform and you got scratches around your knees and hand.

Yukiya relieze that he make a big mistake so he visit you as soon as the school end, your mother let him inside and he walk to your room.

"(Y/n)?" He said but got no reply, he open the door slowly and reveal you sleeping on the bed with cooling pad on your forehead.

He sit beside your bed and stroke your hair and you wake up slowly "Yu... kiya...." You called him weakly.

He smiled at you then kiss you on the forehead then join you to lay down on the bed and hug you close while you still in daze and wonder if it's was dream from the fever or not but after that you feel tears falling on your cheek.

You look up at Yukiya dan saw him crying then he begin to speak "I-i'm so sorry... S-someone has tell me about y-yesterday... I-i'm really sorry... I-i should have hear you first, i-i'm really sorry to m-make you feel bad!"

You smile and hug him back "I'm glad... That's mean you for give me.... Right?"

Yukiya cry even more and hug you tighter.

Deredere (Aoki Mamoru)

Mamoru feels really bad from hurting you, in the past few days you wouldn't even look him in the eyes, not because you hate him but you afraid to hurt him by saying anything hurtful since your heart is still angry and dissapointed.