Apocalypse part 2

If they're live at apocalypse time and you and live through it.
Kei, Naoto, and Renji's part

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•

Himedere (Minami Kei)

"A zombie outbreak?" Kei said in shock immediately look away from his computer in his room.

"Yes, a train stops at our town train station and brings in a swarm of zombies that start an attack and infecting peoples, young master" Hide said explaining.

Kei is in shock when he heard that news, this is too unreal for him and his brain goes many ways especially you but he had to know his position in this situation so he ask "How's father and those women?"

"Master and young ladies had fled the country using helicopters" Hide answered.

Kei get silent again thinking about things before look back at his computer and look for some information online, Hide who watching Kei giving worried look deep down behind his glasses "There's another helicopter ready young master" Hide said, making Kei instantly stop his hand on his keyboard.

Kei get silent for a moment before say "What do you mean by that Hide?"

"It's for your own good young master"

Hide doesn't continue his word after that and waiting for Kei to say something, Kei look at his phone, open the lock and stare at the screen for a while then he say "If father fled that's mean I'm the one in charge right?"

Hide not answer that since he know that's Kei know the answer, he said that only to convince himself, Kei took a deep breath then turn around to look at Hide "Call all the head employees here quickly and send all of our property data especially the medical lab and land surrounded by tall fences like the botanical garden and wine yard" Kei said as he start looking for Minami's contact person and start making and send emails.

"Yes... Master" Hide said as he saw Kei's determination.

"Also" Kei said as he stop what he does to look at Hide once again "Go get (y/n) as soon as you have done"

"Right away master" Hide said.

While Kei wracking his brain to do his plan, you're currently trapped in your house after your father get home in a weird state, he come home and start trembling uncomfortably and you notice a bite mark on his neck.

Your worried mother run to your father's side and suddenly attacked "(Y/N) GO TO YOUR ROOM!" your mother said as she got bit by your father.

You who shocked at everything do what she said and go to your room, you lock the door and barricade the door with your drawer, behind the door you can hear screams and loud noises then suddenly the door bangs loudly as if someone trying to breakthrough.

you push your whole body to the drawer trying to stop the thing from breaking through your room, even with the drawer your body shook from the other side.

After 30 minutes or so, your body starting to get tired but the force from outside doesn't seem to stop, tears start to flow out of your eyes things getting too stressful for you, you know your parents probably dead by now and your mind runs to the only person you can think of "Kei... Help me..." You mutter his name.

Suddenly you heard a gunshot and the force on your door immediately stop, you froze from shock and doesn't move from your original spot until you heard a familiar voice "(y/n)-sama"

"H-hide-san?" You calling back, making sure that the sound is not your hallucinations.

"I'm here to pick you up from Master Kei's order, (y/n)-sama, please pack everything necessary" Hide said.