Special 30k answer

*WARNING : this chapter is not connected or effect the storyline*

•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•

"HELLO EVERYONE!! It's me Noura! In this chapter i will act as a host to lead our show "ASK THE DERES!" With our beloved..."

"Us! The 7 Deres!" All the deres said.

"So! In this chapter!" Mamoru said.

"We are!" Makoto said.

"Going to~" Renji said.

"A-answer!" Yukiya said.

"All the questions..." Ruka said.

"You have ask to us" Naoto said.

"In the Special 30k!!! Chapter! Now get ready my dear!" Kei said while winking.

FIRST QUESTION

"Okay! The first question is from Yuni-chan! "How fo you feel if you separated with your girlfriend?""

"Ohh, i won't even let that happen" Renji and Nao said at the same time with a creepy smile.

"I will asked her to take me along with her~" Mamoru said with a big smile.

"Really? You three? I probably will wait, because we don't know where she go right?" Makoto said.

"I-i will probably wait too... B-because sometimes girls need time for themselves right? W-what it is called?? "M-me time"?" Yukiya said.

"I will enjoy the quiet..." Ruka said with dazed stare from drowsiness.

"I will make one of my servant to assist her, so i can keep an eye on her" Kei said.

"So most of you choose to not let her alone huh? Well, i think it's not a surprise anyway.." i said.

"Next question!~" Mamoru said.

SECOND QUESTION

"Okay! This one is from Cal-chan "Hardest part of dating your lover?"" I asked.

"When she angry to me" Mamoru said with teary eyes.

"That's probably because you annoy her too much Mamoru... For me when she start to whining about things I can't understand..." Makoto said.

"E-eh... Mine is when i want to help... But she doesn't need them..." Yukiya said.

"Hm... I think when I don't know what is she thinking" Renji said.

"I know what you mean, i never date a girl like my girlfriend now so sometimes i can't understand what is she thinking" Kei said.

"How about you Ruka?.... Ruka? OII!" I said when i asked the half sleeping Ruka.

"Huh? Uh... When she... doesn't let me sleep..." Ruka said.

"How about you Hijiri?" Makoto asked.

"Her slap" Naoto said that make the rest of the deres frown from confusion "She always slap me when i lose my self and really... It's hurt like hell" Naoto said while groan remember how hurt the slap is.

"H-haha... Anyway i think that's answer it"

"N-next questions!" Yukiya said.

THIRD QUESTION

"Okay this one is from Luna-chan "Who is the best looking as a girl?"" I asked.

"That's easy! Of course it's Makoto!" Mamoru said.