You asked something serious

Hello everyone! It's me Noura! (I think i doesn't need to introduce my self everytimes aren't i? Oh well)

I want to tell you a bit about my new book and series! "Love Tales : The Undead" tadaa! I make this book out of boredom but my head is stuck for this book! So letting out a bit of fume (yup, my brain is on fire) i make this book! Its xreader like this one so if you interested why don't you give a visit for it? But i will only continue that book when my head have to much fume though, so be patient ok? And thanks for read this for a moment! Enjoy~

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~

Tsundere (Takatsugi Makoto)

"Hey Mako" you called when you two alone at a cafe.

"What?" He asked.

"Why did you loves cooking?" You asked.

Makoto get silent for a moment as if to remember the detail "Hm... Did you know that mom had once bedridden and can't do anything when we're at elementary school? Around 5th grade i think" He asked back.

"I think... I remember... Is that when you often go home as soon as possible after school for about 2 months and can't play with me or any of your friends at all?"

"Yes, at that time dad is just get mutation from his work to a very far place and mom can't cook anything because of her illness" He said.

"Why your dad didn't just go home back and forth?" You asked.

"Well... Mom said that dad is actually a weak man, his past and failures make him have so many anxiety and mom doesn't have the heart to asked him to stay with her when his work finally going great, also... That illness make my mom can't get pregnant anymore"

"Oh no..." You said as you shocked to what really happened that time.

"Well, for around 2 months me and mom mostly just eat a take out from a restaurant, instant meal or salad, everything that could be bought instantly" Makoto said with far away look on his eyes, the memory of that time make him really sad but he doesn't want to show it to you.

"That time Mom's condition gradually become even worst and that's because we didn't eat a proper meal because mom can't eat if I'm not home meaning she didn't eat breakfast because school start too early for me to buy food... i really want to give my best to help her but at the same time i don't know how... Then i saw a porridge recipe from an old magazine then i try to make it on my own, i remember that the porridge is a bit burn at the bottom and taste a bit too salty, but the 10 years old me trying so hard so i give it to my mom"

"What she said?" You asked.

Mako smile kindly before say "She said she loves it... Since that time i learn how to make several other recipes from a cook book and get better at it, I'm also learn to get up earlier every morning and cook something for mom, her health also getting better and in 5 weeks she finally able to walk around for a bit"

"Mako... I didn't know that you're have done something like that..." You said.

"Haha, it's because i never told you before... Also, mom is now very healthy, enough to give a very hurt smack on the head, but because of that I'm a better cook than mom and i have something to be a threat when we arguing" He said with a smirk making you laugh.

Dandere (Sakurai Yukiya)

"Hey Yuki~" you called him when you two is relaxing while read books in his room.

"Yes?"

"Since when and why you like to read books?" You asked out of curiosity.

"I likes book since I'm still very little because as a child i don't have much things i can do" Yukiya said making you curious.