His Job

Tsundere (Takatsugi Makoto)

Occupation : Chef

Makoto start his work early in the morning, 6 am and he already at work, preparing all the fresh ingredients needed for the menu.

Preparing spices and checking all of the fresh ingredients is one of Makoto's job before the day actually start, the real work start when breakfast hour came and dozens of order start coming.

"A breakfast classic, 2 fluffy pancakes, also a curry and naan please!" Said the waiter.

"A breakfast classic, on it!" Said one of his co-worker.

"2 serves of fluffy pancakes, on it!" Makoto said and immediately work for it.

And another worker immediately take curry and naan soon after, and come more and more of the orders taken and made by any chef who free then put on a table with number where the waiters will arrange the food on a tray before bring it to the costumers.

After breakfast hour past the worker usually take some break while order that come become a bit less, some workers take turn to use this time to eat including Makoto because they can't during lunch hour so they usually take a break between rush hour like after breakfast before lunch and after lunch before dinner.

The routine keep going until 4 pm and Makoto is ready to go home, he only work until 4 because his hour is morning until evening, after that other in different shift will take over, after that Makoto will usually eat dinner with his parents at home and that dinner is going to be his last cooking in the day.

Makoto work 10 hours a day, 5 day in a week and he adjust his free day to Saturday and Sunday as his weekend following your schedule after talking to his boss, he had fairly satisfying salary.

Dandere (Sakurai Yukiya)

Occupation : Secretary

"Minami-san this is today's schedule" Yukiya said as he hand his boss a tablet with his schedule in it.

Yukiya's job is mostly following his boss, Minami Kei, around from scheduling meetings; receive, make and hand over reports that associated to Kei.

Lot of peoples choose to talk with Yukiya when in need to meet with Kei or hand him something especially when Kei is in bad mood, because even though his boss is usually sassy, easy going kinda person, he is very serious about his job.

Like today, his boss have 3 meetings each is very important at least spend 2 hours, a huge pile of documents he need to read and sign both papers and digitally through email.

The Minami company is a white company (companies that treat their employees well and encourage work life balance.) for sure, but the boss work like there's no tomorrow and he cramped it within the work hour.

Amazing speed and work ethic of Minami Kei is the one that make Yukiya happily work with him.

As for Yukiya's work, today too he sit on a desk in one room with his bos, his desk is right beside the gray haired man.

"Kei-san, the Setsuzuka company asking for a meeting this friday they want to talk about they new product for Janken Shop" Yukiya said as he keep typing some confirmation paper while waiting for Kei's reply.

"8.40 am for 1 hour no more than that, also Yukiya call the Yumitsugi Pharmacy about the new serum they make, tell them we want samples for serum C and D, do it before lunch. Hide give me documents for Rococo Land foundation information from rack B-17" Kei said without taking his eyes away from his computer.

High concentration work is needed when working with Minami Kei but as soon as the lunch break come, all work is out of the hand and Yukiya still adjusting to that "Take a break Yukiya" Kei said.