When you change to a boy

Tsundere (Takatsugi Makoto)

Never in your wildest thought that you will change into a boy but today was different, you woke up in the morning since you have a date with Makoto but when you look at your self in the mirror after a shower you see a petite boy.

The boy has short (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes and for a moment you think the boy was cute but soon you relieze that YOU have changed into a boy!

You quickly grab your most boyish clothes and go to the place you going to meet with Mako without telling your mother.

When you arrived you see Makoto already waiting "Mako-chan!" You called him.

Makoto look at you but didn't recognize you "Who are you?"

"Mako-channn help meeee!!! When i prepare to go here i change into a boyy!!!!" You said while crying.

"Hah? What did you-" Makoto suddenly got silent and observed your face then his face quickly get pale ".........................(y/n)?"

You nod to him "What the hell are you doing to be f**king like this?!"

"I don't know!!!"

"Forget today's date! Let's go to an internet café and wait there 'till you change back!!" He said while quickly pull your hand into an internet café that offer individual room for privacy.

You are crying non-stop since it's really shock you "Stop crying it's weird to see a boy crying like that" Mako said.
"B-but what if i don't change back?!!"

Mako hit your head pretty hard but hug you right away "At least remember that i will still love you even though you are not change back" Makoto said that make you blush.

Later that day you change back into girl for some reason you both didn't know why and that become mystery for you.

Dandere (Sakurai Yukiya)

You have date with Yukiya today, but for some reason you turn into a boy this morning, since you didn't know what happen and how to change back you just go to your planned meeting place using your father's clothes because unexpectedly you are tall for a boy so all your clothes seems to be to short for your current body.

When you arrived, Yukiya has waiting patiently and you walk to him "Yuki" you said.

Yukiya look up since you are become taller than him "D-do i k-know y-you?" Yukiya said nervously.

"It's me Yukiya, (y/n)... For some reason i had change this morning" you said to him.

"I-it is a p-prank? (Y-y/n) p-please come q-quickly..." He said while trying to call you but of course the call goes straight to your phone in your pocket.

"Still can't believe?" You said while show him your phone with his call.

After you do that, suddenly Yukiya collapse and shocked everyone around him including yourself.

After that, you bring him to your house and fanning his body who get sudden fever from shock but later that day you change back to girl and Yukiya feels much better after.

Deredere (Aoki Mamoru)

For some reason today you didn't go to school and that make Mamoru thought that something must had happened, he send you a message asking your condition but you said that you are okay and he doesn't need to be worried.

But Mamoru can just leave it as that so after school he go to your house and see you as a boy in your room while play with your phone.

Both of you look at each other with wide eyes "Who are you?!" Mamoru said in panic.