A/N I'm going hiatus for a moment

Hello everyone it's me, Noura! Sorry for the sudden a/n but as you can read from the title, yes, I'm going to hiatus for a moment.

Why?
Because my health has been decreasing significantly lately, just this morning i got my asma come so bad that I'm almost lose consciousness, my nails even start to turn blue from lack oxygen.

I'm late for my monthly check up because I'm so busy with things and the hospital is closed for check ups until des 30th so i have to wait.

But i think it's also my own fault because i ran out of my strongest medicine and i couldn't ask my family to help me and buy my medicine because it's freaking 1.30 am, i decided to finally asked for help after 3 hours and i could felt that I'm almost faint.

My mom rush to the nearest pharmacy that open for 24 hours at 4.20 in the morning, i felt bad for my mom but i couldn't take it any longer.

So with that considered (also I'm still kinda sad from the plagiarism) i decided to go hiatus for a while, maybe a month or two. But I'm too in love with writing this story and you all my reader that i will never abandon.

Oh, and i know it's late but Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it which I'm not and Happy New Year.

Hope you have a better year next year.... And burn 2020.

See ya later!