First fight

Tsundere (Takatsugi Makoto)

You are in bad mood today because things annoy you completely today and after school you have to fill the students book with Makoto company you and that was a baaaaaddd idea.

"You shouldn't do that! And that's not what you should write there you baka!" He said nagging as always.

You kept silent to keep your head cool then take a breather and corrected your mistakes pointed by Makoto.

"Are you cannot do it right?! Gahh!! You are so hopeless! Let me do it!!" He said while snatched the book and your pen from your hand and that completely snap you out.

"ENOUGH!!!!" You yelled your lung out and make Makoto shocked with wide eyed.

"F**K EVERY SINGLE THINGS I DO!! IF YOU THINK I'M ALWAYS WRONG THEN DO IT YOUR SELF!!! I'M GET OUTTA HEREE!!!" you said while quick take your bag and running away home with tears flow down your cheeks.

Dandere (Sakurai Yukiya)

Last week Yukiya was happily hand you his favourite book given by his dad that already gone and you promised that you will take care of it but right before you could give it back after school, some boys accidently crash to you from behind and make you fall froward, accidently throw Yukiya's book and some of yours into school's fountain.

You are trying to save the book immediately but fall into the fountain your self and soak your whole uniform but you didn't care about that and save Yukiya's book that already wet.

You didn't care about anything, you go to the changing room and change your uniform into gym uniform then trying to dry the book, but even after drying it the book look worn out and Yukiya definitely won't happy about it.

You walk to the library and meet Yukiya there, he shocked when he received his book, that book is way too important for him to listen to your story.

"I-i let you lead it to you not for you to ruin it... " Yukiya said.

"B-but i-"

"Thats enough... I don't want to see you..." He said while take his bag and walk home leaving you in miserable condition with scratches from getting crash into then falling to the ground and wet hair and shivering body from falling into the fountain.

Deredere (Aoki Mamoru)

Today was Friday and Mamoru really eager to play with you after school but unfortunately, you have to take care of your little sister (pretend you have).

"EHH?!!! YOU CAN'T?!"

"I'm really sorry Mamoru! My sister is just 3 years old and i can't leave her alone when my mom is out" you explained.

"Can't you ask your mom to bring your sister along with her so i can have time with you?" Mamoru said demanding.

"I can't... Really... I'm sorry" you said.

Mamoru pout from it then say "Just while little kids always ruin my joy? When i have mom Eiji born and snatched mom away and now you too.."

You sighed and think that Mamoru's childishness is over the top today "Oh please... Be a little mature Mamoru" you said a sensitive topic for Mamoru.

"Ugh... THEN GET LOST ALREADY! I KNOW I'M JUST A KID COMPARED TO YOU (Y/N)!! I KNOW IT PERFECTLY!! BUT THAT'S DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE ALWAYS RIGHT JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE MATURE!" He yelled at you, make you shocked.

You give him pained look then say "Fine then... If that what you want, i will leave just like you want me to"

"Aargh... (Y-y/n)!" Mamoru said trying to talk to you but you ignore him completely and leave him alone.

Kuudere (Kanou Ruka)

You walk around the school looking for Ruka and when you found him, he was talking with his friends.

You are about to greet him but overheard what he said to his friends "(Y/n) is noisy and too much to handle if i can wish I'm hoping for more quieter girlfriend if i can..."

"Wooww man! That's sure harst! I'm sure your girlfriend is going to burst in tears if she heard th- ah...." His friends said noticing you behind him already crying.

Ruka quickly look your way with wide eyes hoping you didn't heard what he just say but too bad, you sprint to the other way and running away from him and Ruka know chasing you know just going to make things worsen.

Himedere (Minami Kei)

You now perfectly that Kei is the prince of the school and still the prince after dating you, you trying to not be such a jerk for telling the other girl off but now it's already pass the limit.

The girl would pull Kei away from you even flirt with him in front of you and Kei being Kei, love attention and the girl give it right to his face.

Day by day your patience getting thin, one day you snatched your boyfriend to a have some privacy "What it is (Y/n)?" He said.

"Hei, Kei... Am i to you?" You asked.

"My girlfriend of course! My princess!" He said.

"Then why you still togather with you mistresses?" You said sarcastically.

"What? You mean the girl? Oh come on! Take the joke! They just fooling around!"

"But ENOUGH to make me feel left behind..."

"I don't get what did you mean"

"Kei, they are serious when they flirt with you! At first i think I'm fine but now I'm not" you said trying to be honest.

"Come onnn! You just getting way too serious about that!"

Your patience now snap, Kei won't understand about your condition now and for the first time you broke a tears from a boyfriend but keep it hidden "Then why having me as a girlfriend? Go ahead and have a fun with them... I'm going home" you said.

"You finally understand!" He said about to hug you but you duck and running away from him, make him confused.

Yandere (Hijiri Naoto)

For the past few day you keep on trying to ask Naoto about his relationship with his family, especially his aunt (see You Meet His Parents chapter) but Naoto put a thick wall around him for that topic.

"Come on Nao... Tell me what's happen.." you said to him.

"It's not your business" he said.

"But what happen with your auntie? Your family? Siblings? Father? Moth-" you said but cut from Naoto slam the table.

"I'M SAID IT'S NOT YOUR BUSINESS! What happen to my family is not your concern!" He said while looking at you with so much hatred enough to make you trembling in fear.

"Ah..." Naoto said in realization.

"M-maybe i-i should leave you a-alone... M-maybe i-i will see you l-later..." You said quickly packed your things and run away home leaving guilty Naoto alone in empty class.

Sadodere (Suzuki Renji)

You were walking with your boyfriend and out of boredom your boyfriend lit up a cigarette and put it to his mouth, but you take it and throw it away.

"No cigarette around me, i hate when you smoke and it's bad for your health!"

Renji sigh in annoyance then say "Goody two shoes aren't you? Things i hate the most... If you can't accept me for the who i am then you are not much different with other girls that approach me"

"Then why bothered for having me as a girlfriend?" You said.

"Huh?" He said in shock.

"I'm going home" you said while walk away from him.