"Wh-Why did you help me?" Shido asked. He asked in a manner that wasn't rude, he did help Shido after all, so it would be bad if he did so.

"Why? Because you were going to be killed mercilessly, you aren't a bad guy." Palkia explained. Shido could only blink in surprise at this.

"But... you're a spirit. I thought you would have wanted to kill me just then." Shido stated. Palkia just rose his eyebrow at this.

"Kill you? Also, I'm not what you call a Spirit, I'm something different." Palkia stated. It was Shido's turn to look massively confused.

"Shido! Try to get some information on him!" Kotori's voice said through the earpiece. Shido nodded, but was stopped.

"Isn't it rude to interrupt mine and Shido's date?" Kurumi had asked as she slowly stood up as a trickle of blood ran down the side of her mouth.m, thus stopping Shido from asking Palkia.

"Date? Gotta be the weirdest one I've ever seen." Palkia deadpanned. Palkia then held his hand towards Shido as what appeared to be a barrier formed around him. "Sorry, but I won't let touch him."

"Are you sure you can stop me?" Kurumi smirked. Palkia just rose an eyebrow.

"Well, yeah." Palkia answered. "I mean, you don't even know what I'm truly capable of."

"While that may be true, I'll have you know that I have powers of the shadows and time itself. Let it be me increasing the age of something, and slow or increase time and much more."

Shido appeared to be shocked at this information, but when he looked at Palkia, he was confused to see a calm look on the boy's face.

"Why does he look so calm about this?!" Kotori wondered through the earpiece as Shido also was wondering the same thing.

"That's it?" Palkia asked. Kurumi blinked in confusion at this. "Look. I have a good buddy of mine who literally controls time. Let it be speeding or slowing down, travelling through time, increasing ones age, stopping the clock, increase someones life span, and much more. So, you really don't scare me..."

"Really, now? I have strong feeling that you're lying." Kurumi smiled. She was nervous though when Palkia just gave a chuckle. "Wh-What?"

"I don't care if you believe me or not, it doesn't change anything for me." Palkia stated. That was when they heard footsteps and turned.

"I didn't expect to find both Nightmare and Divine here." The voice of a young female was heard. Palkia looked to see that it was a girl around his age wearing a white mech suit similar to the ones he saw the woman that were attacking him wearing.

They watched as she looked towards Shido who was in the shield barrier from Palkia. "Are you okay, big brother?"

'Brother?' Palkia wondered. He looked at the two and then did realise the resemblance between the two.