blackmail

When Sonic walked out of the bathroom followed by two smirking girls, everyone turned to him and their jaws dropped.

Sonic looked down in shame while Wave and Rouge grinned thinking their plan was a success.

Sonic took a seat in his chair and tried not to make eye contact with his co workers who were obviously staring meanwhile Rouge and Wave went up to reception to stall and watch the aftermath ongo.

"Omygod what happened to you?" Tails asked in a whisper in the seat next to him.

"Blackmail." Was all the other said before turning his computer back on to get to work.

"Well, you look great." The kit said with a genuine smile.

Sonic wasn't expecting that so it made him smile widely. "Wow, thanks Tails."

It wasn't a surprise what the girls did to the poor azure, they heavily made up his face with countor, lipgloss, pink eyeshadow, and black eyeliner to the point of him looking like a model. They also made him wear a blue woman's workshirt all with the goal of humiliation on their minds but from the looks of it the intent looked to be backfiring.

"Hey Sonic, you look real neat." Gadget from the seat across complemented with his chin on his desktop, "Is that temporary or are you a genuine crossdresser?"

"Well.."

His responce was interrupted by Sally who held a clipboard and pen, she walked up to him and tapped his shoulder.

"I'm sorry miss but visitors have to sign in on the guest sheet." She handed the board to Sonic but he rejected it.

"Sally, it's me." Sonic chuckled.

"Oh, Sonic!" She grabbed the clipboard and began laughing. "Im so sorry it's just you looked like a girl, uh no offensive."

"Absolutely none taken!" Sonic wasn't offended, in fact he was proud of his female attributes.

Other workers came up to Sonic and crowded around him, they complemented him and said nice things to him especially the females of the work area. People like the HR rep. Maria, said she liked his makeup and Sonic gave her some tips he learned while doing his own and one of the customer service people Sonic couldn't remember the name of said if he was a girl he'd fuck him. Sonic took it as a complement no matter how pervy it sounded.

The commotion was not something Rouge and Wave expected, they didn't approve of all the positive attention Sonic was getting when they wanted the boy to be humiliated. Their anger really showed when they stomped out of the main office and stormed into their own.

"We need to figure out how to take him down better," Rouge said to Wave as soon as they were in their shared office.

"But how?" Asked Wave.

".. We'll figure something out."

As everyone talked to Sonic and appreciated his looks, Robotnik walks out of his office with his robot assistant following behind.

"What is going on here?!" He yelled. Everyone turned to him. "Get back to work or you're all fired!" Everyone obliged and went back to their desks but not before saying bye to Sonic.

Robotnik stayed with the salesteam since it was close to 4, he stayed behind Sonic and said: "Alright you bimbos get ready because in 12 minutes that company's coming over and i want some good news, give them our best buissness and-" Robotnik stopped talking when Sonic turned his chair to look at him and show his full devoted attention. Just like everyone else, he was in shock. "Dear mother of chaos what happened to you!" He exclaimed.

"Blackmail." Tails said before Sonic could give a 5 paragraph explanation. "Although, he never told me what it was about."

Sonic opened his mouth to speak but the large man made of eggs cut him off before words came out. "It doesn't matter what it was about if Sonic was a full on tranny i wouldn't care." Robotnik shrugged. After being in this miserable job for 43 years he stopped caring about anything really. "Just get in the meeting room, for once in his damn life he doesn't look like a mess."

"Was that a complement?" Sonic asked grabbing his briefcase.

"Sure," Robotnik muttered before getting back in his office.

Sonic smiled and made his way to the room where meetings were held, Gadget and Tails followed behind and once inside they prepared paper work and other boring buissness things no one cared about.

"Hell-o." A voice said a few preparations later, she peeked her head in walking to the table and shaking The three boy's hands. "I'm Blaze the manager of Dunder Electronics, it's nice meeting you." The manager in question was a purple cat in a white suit and tie with a name tage on the side of her shirt with her name.

"My sales team will be here in a couple minutes, they got caught up in some call." She explained taking a seat across from them.

"Oh that's fine, we'll just get preparations finished up then." Gadget said.

It only took a couple minutes for Blaze's awaiting Sales team to come in, two hedgehogs holding important looking papers. Sonic was to busy setting things up in his laptop to look up at the duo but when his shoulder was tapped, he mentally hung himself.

"Sonette, i didn't know you worked here!" Ruby eyes gleamed back in excitement, a smile on tan lips. It was Shadow, of-fucking-course it was Shadow and now he had to sell electronic parts to him with people that didn't know of his weird story with them.

Sonic forced himself smile trying to hide his nervousness why, why do i always get myself into these situations! "Yeah, h-hi Shadow, you're a computer salesman?"

"Pretty much! Isn't ironic we're both salespeople and now you're selling to us!" It may of been the 4 cups of coffee he had but Sonic noted how hyper Shadow was this afternoon.

"Yeah, what a surprise." Sonic nervously laughed. He glanced over at Tails and Gadget who were talking to Blaze and an ivory colored hedgehog. If he was lucky enough, maybe they wouldnt say anything.

..