shadow

"So, what's your name emo boy?" Sonic asked. He now decided to sit next to him with his head on his hand, smiling to himself studying the boy's features as the bar lights glistened on his face.

"Shadow." 

"Shadow? What, is that like your pornstar name or something?" Sonic asked with a slight chuckle.

"Ha, no! If i was a pornstar my porn name would be Sergeant or something cool like that." Shadow laughed, he seriously liked this kid. "But no, it really is Shadow. Why? Too edgy?" 

"Uh, kind of. But it fits you well." 

"Cool. What about yours? What's your name, slutty girl?

"Soni- er.. Sonette." He nervously chuckled. From the looks Shadow gave him, it's obvious he liked Sonette he wouldn't like him. Besides, maybe after this Shadow wouldn't make an effort to see him again. Maybe this was just another girl.

"What a pretty name for a lovely lady like you." Shadow complements, Sonic felt a slight blush creep up on his face making him bite his lip nervously. God, this guy..

"My my what a niceguy, plus 1,000 m'lady points for you." Sonic jokes "Where's your fedora, Chad?"

"Oh sorry, what i meant to say is god you're so hot i wanna chain you to my wall and use you as my personal fuck toy." 

"Ah, that's better."

"But seriously Sonette you're so funny and really pretty too." Shadow said, he wasn't joking that time which made Sonic blush and bite his lip again nervously looking down. Shadow found this cute.

"May i offer you a drink?" Shadow asked. Sonic gasped suddenly remembering about his brother, he quickly turned around. Manic was gone but he let out a sigh of relief when he looked over a table and saw him chatting with his friend Fiona, probably texted her to come over. Must of forgot of their little meme.

"Is something wrong?" Shadow asked.

"Oh no it's nothing, i just didn't see my brother but i found him now." Sonic replied facing the dark male. "And to answer your question, yes I'd like a drink. Thanks." 

"Anything for my lovely sex slave."