"This is my side!" Regina claims quickly.

Seth shrugs, running passed her and to the double bed closest to the patio. "This side's mine!" He shouts back, setting his dinosaur stuffie onto the bed.

The butler smiles and places Seth's bag onto his bed. Seth says a sweet thank you before starting to dig through his own clothes.

"Sissy, we need to go swimming!" Seth says, jumping up and down as he grabs his swimsuit.

I smile, watching as Regina quickly grabs her bathing suit. They both run to their bathroom making me giggle. I guess Seth isn't tired anymore.

"Momma, we're right by the beach!" I hear Vaka yell from somewhere else.

He quickly comes to the door and stands in the hallway, already dressed in his swim trunks. I can't stop myself from smiling when I see the face eating grin he's wearing. God, I have a feeling I'm going to be smiling a lot this week.

"I know, baby. Remember when you told me you wanted to go to the beach again?" I ask.

"You remembered?" He asks.

"Of course, I did. Take your siblings with you. Keep a close eye on them, please. I'll be out there in a second." I say.

Vaka nods, waiting eagerly for the kids to come out of the bathroom. Once they do he quickly grabs their hands and takes them with him. I chuckle and start to clean up the mess that the kids have already made with their clothing.

I mostly planned this trip for Dinah and the kids. Vaka told me how he wanted us to go to the beach together and I made sure to choose somewhere that would be by the beach. I know that Dinah just loves really high-class things, so I made sure to get something that would make her feel at home. Plus, she's fine with basically anything that makes her kids happy, so as long as they're happy then Dinah and I are happy.

Dinah appears at the doorway. She smiles widely at me and grabs onto my hand.

"I picked our room, is that okay?" Dinah asks.

I nod, leaning in to press my lips against hers gently. In all honesty, I wasn't really wanting a specific room. I know what all of them look like, but I didn't really pick out one that I wanted to sleep in. Dinah leads me out of the room and down the hallway.

She takes me into another room and I can't stop myself from letting out a huff. Never mind, this is the room that I did not want. I would've been fine with any other room but this one.

"Something wrong, princess?" Dinah asks.

I blush at the new nickname and nod my head. Dinah leads me farther into the room and sits us both down onto the bed.

"Okay, well, wanna tell me?" She asks.

I shrug, looking out of the doors that our bed is facing. In the distance you can see the ocean and the waves that are coming to the shore, making the water reach higher.

"What's wrong, baby? We just got here, you can't get upset already." Dinah jokes, laughing softly as she tucks my hair behind my ear.

   "Did I ever tell you that I'm afraid of the ocean?" I ask, keeping my eyes on the glass doors.

   "Wait, you are?" She asks, grabbing onto my chin to make me face her.

   I nod, looking down to my lap shyly.

   "You never told me that. Why did you choose to come here if you're afraid of the ocean, baby?" Dinah asks.

   "Vaka said he loves the beach. He said that you'd really enjoy going to the beach again. Plus, I know Seth wanted to go to the beach too." I shrug.