Scene 4 - Destruction!

The fields of the farm. The portal is still open, whirling around at the top as the Cybermen march. Marching from every single side, every single corner of the open stretch. One legion led by each Cyber Leader marches left from the portal. DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI! Another marches to the right. DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI! Another marches directly down to the farm, and to the left and right corners between them. DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI! And even behind, crushing through the plants and dandelions and lavender bushes – destroyed by the Cybermen. DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI!

Cyber Leader:

COMMENCE THE UPGRADE – OF EARTH!

DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI DRRR DRRI! The Cybermen are storming EVERYWHERE!

The TARDIS was beginning to rematerialize, in the same spot as it last landed. Well covered and protected from the Cybermen covered with trees and bushes. It stops the flashing light as the wheezing finishes. Inside, the TARDIS crew were ready to disembark. The scanner is opened.

Peri:

They haven't seen us, have they?

Doctor:

No Cybermen are approaching the TARDIS.

Lust:

They're not coming. They're swarming across the Earth now.

Doctor:

Alright Lust, you know what you're doing?

Lust:

Perfectly.

The doors are opened.

James:

You feeling...

Lust:

I know what I'm doing, James.

The Doctor and Lust leave, Peri and James are about to leave.

Peri:

James, what did you say to her in there. I mean, sorry, what did she say?

James:

Doesn't matter!

James leaves first, Peri then stares at him as he quickly exits the ship. The Doctor and Lust cover themselves behind the bushes – the Doctor trying his best to cover himself considering you can't miss his costume. The others join them. They begin to whisper quietly.

Lust:

How long have we been gone?

Doctor:

Good question. But we're here.

James:

Here! DOCTOR!

Lust:

Sshhh!

James:

Listen Doctor, this is my home town here. And they could be horribly upgraded into Cybermen if you don't get your timings right!

Doctor:

You should be grateful that I got you back to your home town exactly where we left off young man!