Now everything was making sense to me. Amber coming out of nowhere to the office, the same day I got a message from Gabriel and now her being at the party. That means Tyler knew about me and Gabriel. That is why he was acting so strange. He was treating me like a complete stranger. Those words he said were all out of the anger. Oh, Tyler. Before Amber does something terrible, I have to stop and tell Tyler that I had nothing to do with that bastard. All I had was in the past.

"We are here, Ma'am." The driver's voice pulled me out from my train of thought.

I thanked him after paying and moved out of his cab. He noticed my tears as he asked me if I was doing fine. I just dropped the subject saying the stupidest thing I could think of at that time was
'It's because of the dust.'

My heart was pumping so fast in my chest when I stepped in his penthouse. As I made my way in the living room, my eyes landed on Amber's purse on the couch and her heels right before Tyler's room door. Please don't be it. Please.

With my heart pounding hard in my chest, I slowly walked towards Tyler room's door, my tears started welling up in my eyes but I didn't let them fall down my cheeks. My hands were shaking when I twisted the lock.

First I peeked in the room and my heart dropped. I opened the door wide and blankly stared at the two figures before me. Tyler and Amber were naked. On the same bed. Under the same duvet. They both were asleep. Amber's head was resting on Tyler's chest. They had sex. They fucking had sex. Oh. My. God. What have I gotten my self into? I don't know how long I stood there dumbfounded. My tears freely streamed down my eyes. I shook my head and walked over to the closet. I grabbed my suitcase and left the room in disgust, shutting the door behind me.

I turned my head to left and saw Tyler's study room door half-opened. I kept the suitcase beside the door and slowly made my way in. Tears were still rolling down my cheeks. My heartfelt like someone ripped it out of my chest. I felt died from inside. I reached his desk and saw photographs of Gabriel and mine.

I took steps back when I realized he fucking knew this whole time and he fucking kept track of me. At that moment, I realized that I made the worst decision of my life. By giving my heart to the wrong person. By getting engaged to someone who didn't trust me. I turned around and took steps towards the door with my head bowed down. God. My heart hurts like hell. Can someone please take this pain away? Please. I can't bear it. I want to die. I felt betrayed and cheated on. Was I even worth it?

"I told you he is mine but you never listened to me

"I told you he is mine but you never listened to me." I stopped in my tracks and slowly raised my head up and found, Amber smirking as she stood at the doorway in Tyler's shirt. The one I was wearing two days back.

I looked at her in disgust. I took a deep breath as I wiped my tears off my face and walked over to her until I was face to face with her.