CHAPTER 20.

ENJOY

ENJOY.🌸

We both sat in silence, a comfortable one. None of us said anything just took glances at each other. Shortly, we reached our destination. She stepped out of the car and I did the same. I joined Noah and her and saw how her hand was wrapped around Noah's arm. I felt a twinge of jealousy. To avoid such feeling, I took a few steps to the entrance but Noah's voice made me stop.

"Wait, Ty." Noah said walking over to me. By the corner of my eyes, I saw Emily silently listening to our conversation.

"Is there a problem Noah?" I asked him with a hint of jealousy and anger.

"No. I want you to accompany her." Noah said pointing towards Emily. I directed my gaze towards her and saw how she kept on shifting her weight from one leg to the other.

I turned my face back at Noah.
"Why do you want me to accompany her? She came with you, not with me!" My voice sounded with a mixture of hurt and anger.

"I want you to do that and I can go in on my own. Or..." Noah stopped and looked around him. He saw a beautiful lady but she was nothing compared to Emily. Wait did I just compare some random woman with Emily? Oh, God. This girl is making it so hard for me. What if I am falling...for her? Or maybe...not! She and Noah are already bonding together and soon they will confess their love for each other.

If Noah's happiness lies within Emily, then it is it. I won't let myself fall for her. But if Noah does like her or even...love her then why is he asking me to accompany Emily? Maybe... I am thinking too much. I will definitely have a conversation with Noah about Emily. Pushing back my thoughts, I saw Noah grabbing the lady's hand, making her confused. I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"Or I could accompany her." Before I could stop him, he left. Asshole. I looked at Emily whose eyes were wide opened. I moved down the steps and gave her my arms. She smiled at me but I looked in front, completely ignoring her. She angrily stomped her foot on the floor, making me chuckle. By the corner of my eyes, I saw her crossing her arms below her chest.

I smiled and turned around with a serious expression on my face and took her left hand and encircled it around my bicep. She tightened the grip on my bicep and a small smile formed on my lips. We both took steps and made our way into the mansion. My smile soon faded when I saw Logan making his way towards us. I clenched and unclenched my jaw. I hope Emily won't flirt with him back. We kept on moving until we finally stood in front of him.

"Hello, pretty lady," Logan said, pulling Emily into a hug. She was quick in pushing him away. Anger again started to build in me and I balled my hands into a fist.

"Hello, Tyler," Logan said. I didn't say anything in return. I jerked Emily's hand off me and left her alone with that bastard. I kept pushing people on my way towards one of the room. I heard Emily yelling my name but I didn't bother turning around. I reached in a room which looked exactly like a club. There was a dance floor in middle. Lights were dim. On the right were couches and to the front of the dance floor was a bar. I made my way towards the bar and sat on one of the stools.