CHAPTER 32.

EIGHT MORE CHAPTERS TO GO!💕

I angrily slammed the door of my room and made my way towards the bed

I angrily slammed the door of my room and made my way towards the bed. I was angry because no one. Not even a single soul in this mansion called me down when Tyler was scolding Daniel. How could they forget about me? How? They know how much I love seeing people fight over crazy things. But still, no one bothered calling me down. Tyler figured out that Daniel supported me in my lie so he scolded him. I wanted to see Daniel's face.

Aly told me that Dany was silently listening to the tantrums Tyler was throwing at him. She even told me that Tyler almost threw a punch at him but Noah came in between and handed it well. Poor Dany! Tyler has still not overcome his bad temper. I shook my head and entered the dressing room. After grabbing the dress my father gifted me, I kept it on the bed along with the accessories and beige stilettos.

The gathering in the living room went great. I have seen Tyler's dad way back and he is still as handsome as ever. Talking about Tyler's mom, she is a beautiful woman. She doesn't look like she is in her forty's. Tyler inherited grey eyes from his mother and his brown hair from his dad. He was a mixture of his parents.

Tyler and Noah, both were so happy to hear about Christina taking steps after her dreadful accident. They both cried and the environment became so emotional so to cheer it up I told them all about Tyler being afraid of dogs and that I pranked him. They all burst into laughter. I was surprised to see when Tyler didn't glare at me instead he gave me a weak smile and mouthed a thank you. I smiled and nodded in understanding.

Christina wants us to get married soon to which I said that I wasn't ready now. Her smile dropped but was instantly back on her lips when I told her, I would never leave her son no matter what happens and I will for sure marry him. Everyone was happy with my decision and no one said anything further.

I heard the opening of the door and turned my head to the right to see who it was.

"Such a beautiful dress, Van!" Aly complimented as she walked over to me. She picked the dress up from my lap and turned it around to have a fine picture of it.

"Dad gifted me." I smiled.

"This will look even more pretty with you in it." A gracious smile planted on her face as she kept the dress on the bed and sat beside me.

"I like what you did down there." She said as she took my hand in hers. I raised my eyebrow at her in confusion.

"About telling Christina that I wasn't ready?" I questioned her.

She shook her head from side to side.
"No! Not that. The way you lightened up the atmosphere. I liked it." She grinned.