"I know you are involved in this plan.. now tell me .. where did he took her.
Tell me or else... "

He pointed the gun on her head.

"I... I will tell... He , he took her to his incomplete shopping complex.. "

"WHY..."

"Because... because... You will reach there, and... He could kill you both..."

"Oh..So this is your love for me ah.."

"No Billa.. I still love you... But that Maya... I hate her... I want her to be dead. If you agree to be mine always I can help you... I won't allow you to die... But... She.. she will--"

Lisa couldn't complete. She fell down dead, being shot at head by Billa.
He walked towards his car, keeping his gun in its slot.

______________________________________

"Hm.. Laby Billa... Yes it's the correct name to call you. Even after standing infront of death, a bit of fear can't be seen in your eyes .. Good...Very good.."

Maya was tied to a chair. And her mouth was closed with some plaster.

"Thank you so much Bhairav, I did noticed her on the very first day.  Now Ms.Lady Billa, I will give you a wonderful gift. I will show you that Billa's death infront of your eyes...."

Within seconds, they heard the sound of car horns. Some of the goons come out of the building and found a lot of cars getting inside the compound and parked in a circle.
That was when a sudden storm came.  A helicopter land down in middle of the circle made out of the cars.
Billa stepped down from the helicopter . His men followed him.

Billa came in and sat in the chair opposite to Maya.
"Have your seat Mr.Bajirao and Bhairav "

"Hey... Don't show your attitude here. It's our place... And you are here in our custody"

"What...(smirk) , seriously.. Dou you think so... So you are mistaken Mr.  ( Standing up from the chair) , This may be your place... but right now you are under my custody. The place is completely surrounded by my people"

Billa waked towards the chair were Maya was tied up.  He went  and free her . Maya herself removed the plaster that covered her mouth.

"Now you are going through the last moments of your life. So ...ah.. I will give you a last chance... One last chance. Merely 10 to 15 men of yours are here. Defeat this Killer Fish... You can go.... But its sad you can't... Still.. try..."

Billa opened the button of his coat one by one.

"You... You wanna fight...come.."

"Or you... You wanna fight... "

Rahman as Bajirao and Surpreet Reddy  as Bhairav.

Billa took the gunfrom

F

rom the floor and aimed it to Bajirao. Billa's men came inside and surrounded them .

"You were always a treat for me. You took the life of many innocent people, including my Priya. Now you tried to harm Maya also. What do you think. Even after doing this much crimes, I will let you free. No... Never...
      Trust... Noone. Kill Anyone... Be only one...
That's my policy. So ... Good bye Bajirao. Have a sweet journey...."

BOOM!!!

_____________________________________

"You were scared na... "

"Me... ?? Scared?? Don't say poor jokes Mr.... I am Lady Billa... Understood..."

"So... What's next...."

"Next... Ah... Hmm... Billa will be Back!!!"

______________________________________

Yessssssssss
That was the end of our story!!!!
I know all must be pissed off with me😛😛😛😛😛
Phewww...I completed this... now I have two more stories... The Monarch and Red Mist.
You should tell me which should I continue next. I can't do both together. So suggest one.

And comment about Billa. I don't know whether this have reached upto your level. So I seriously need your comments.... 😁😁😁😆