Who is Priya??

Few days passed. Maya was searching for Billa from morning. He didn't came down even to have breakfast. She went to the porch to look whether he went out , but his car was there.
She went upstairs, to his room, office and library. He was no where to be found. She now knew, the only place left to search was that room. She went there, as expected, the room was open.

Maya got in and found Billa sitting on the armchair with a glass of whiskey on his hand. His back was facing her. "You were sitting here, I searched you alot. And whats this in your hand. You started drinking even before having your breakfast. Normally you dont do that right. What happened today... Hello... why are you sitting so silently. Come lets have breakfast..." He was still siting without  any replay. She felt wired. She came near to him and held his shoulders..."Krishna". ..

Billa closed his eyes tightly and stood up, then pinned her to the wall. His hair was messed up,Face looked weak.
His eyes were red, which showed mixed emotion of both anger and sorrow.

"HOW MANY TIMES SHALL I REMIND YOU... DON'T CALL ME KRISHNA.. I AM BILLA... BILLA.."

He was screaming in top of his voice.
Maya looked at him scared, watching him this violent for the very first time.

"Krishna is dead! He is no more .. So erase that name from your brain. Don't ever call me that name. I don't know what will I do if you repeating this again.. Remember !!"
This time he was not shouting. But his words were strong enough to scare her more.  She looked straight into his eyes. Her eyes started to well up. Her tears made him conscious. He remembered someone else , who made him weak every moment... even after 3 years. He moved backwards and turned to the other side in anger.

"Now leave me alone and get lost ..!!"

Maya couldn't stand there any longer.
She ran towards the door, then stopped at the doorstep. Taking a breath, she looked behind. She saw it, the photo of the same girl, she saw in the orphanage. But here the picture was different, with a large frame, hung on the wall. Last time when she visited this room, she remember that place was covered by a curtain.
Her eyes went to him , who was engrossed in that picture with teary eyes.

Who is that girl... What is her relationship with him... How did she died... What was she for him, that he is so disturbed for her absence... 

A lot of questions, all unanswered , except one.... Her name.... Priya, she remembered...

______________________________________

This day, this same day, three years back, she left him alone. A day , which they wanted to celebrate as their wedding anniversary, has turned into
their death anniversary. Yes he is a living corpse now, with no life, no happiness... Nothing... Just Blank.
Three years was like three centuries. He didn't knew how he live without her. She gave him so many beautiful memories, so much happiness , and unconditional love...

Billa's mind wandered like a spirit. He was getting mad by each moment. He felt like to throw away every thing he saw around, he wanted to just melt down right the moment, to join her even in death . But he couldn't, how can he when that murderer who took away her from him living happily... His destruction, it's the only aim for him. He succeeded almost. But to finish up, he should find his unknown enemy, who is with that Bajiro, killed her.

______________________________________

Maya sat on a bench at the garden. She wasn't crying. But her mind was somewhere. Maybe searching for the answers, she will never get from her. Or asking the same questions again and again to herself.
Rohini came and sat beside her.
" Billa shouted at you right... I knew this will happen. That's why I told you from morning don't bother about him today.."

Maya remembered Rohini asked her to stop bothering about him from morning. But she didn't heard.

"From last 3 years, this day Billa is disturbed. He can't control his anger at any cost . Today is Priya's death anniversary.. "

"Aunty,who is Priya? "